+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolves Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Not been but looking at jvmiller'e ratings & comments. Sounds like Smallwood & Newell weren't in the game. Taylor did ok when he came on but he's a Right winger. If Morris is fit next week. Play D Ward on the left, Taylor on the right. Forde, Adeyemi & Frecks central midfield with Morris up front. Play players on there natural side, would help.
    Why do you keep banging on about which team to play?
    It doesn't matter who plays where. We will lose because the squad is simply not good enough regardless of which team our unqualified manager picks.
    We've scraped together 17 points and probably won't get any more.
    Get used to it 😞

Tax deduction schemes can be well organised.

Did any of the above postee's go to Wolves ?
    Wolves had lost their last 6 games. Worst Wolves team I've seen for a long while, even their own fans were booing them.Ideal time to play them.
    Could we / should we win ? Yes.
    Danny Ward missed two one on ones with the keeper. Other chances were squandered. Bang on half time we concede again. The team were organised for once, two banks of four and both Forde & Newell tracked back. That was probably the best we have played recently but if you can't win against Wolves yesterday you're not going to win any.
    Can't wait for QPR next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Wolves had lost their last 6 games. Worst Wolves team I've seen for a long while, even their own fans were booing them.Ideal time to play them.
    Danny Ward missed two one on ones with the keeper. Other chances were squandered. Bang on half time we concede again. The team were organised for once, two banks of four and both Forde & Newell tracked back. That was probably the best we have played recently but if you can't win against Wolves yesterday you're not going to win any.
    Good summary that Casper, thanks.

Good win for Kempo again, another cruise beckons.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Why do you keep banging on about which team to play?
    It doesn't matter who plays where. We will lose because the squad is simply not good enough regardless of which team our unqualified manager picks.
    We've scraped together 17 points and probably won't get any more.
    Get used to it ��
    Do that cause want to see best side playing we can put out playing in there natural positions. I don't want to see right footed players playing on the left wing. Wouldn't play Smallwood cause he's gone, to negative & slow. Play Forde in his position, Taylor or Bray on the Right wing.

Yes Wolves had lost their last 6 but we'd lost 9 of our last 10 before we played them.
    Anyway we got the result most people expected.
    Please let this season end so TS can start selling get his season tickets again. 😞

No I didn't go.
    I did say though that there's no reason why we shouldn't win but we won't
    Every club only have to look at he first page of the manuscript, too predictable

You're missing the point mellow.
    Yesterday was the best time to play them, they were there for the taking. We should have gone in 3-1 up at half-time. As it turned out we did get the result most of us expected, me included.,if we can't beat Wolves we can't beat anyone sums our season up really.
    Price played well & saved a penalty, Mattock had a better game, as he should he's playing for a new contract, Vaulks had a decent game at right back.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 12-03-2017 at 09:58 AM.

Do you think it was a penalty Casper? I've just had a look and to me it looks 50/50 from both players.

You it have been a penalty if it was at the other end?

You're missing the point mellow.
    Yesterday was the best time to play them, they were there for the taking. We should have gone in 3-1 up at half-time. As it turned out we did get the result most of us expected, me included.,if we can't beat Wolves we can't beat anyone sums our season up really.
    Price played well & saved a penalty, Mattock had a better game, as he should he's playing for a new contract, Vaulks had a decent game at right back.
    Interestingly though Paul Lambert thought it was a good game for them to have as well and one they had to win.
    I guess it depends which side of the fence you're on but everyone knows their squad has a lot more quality than ours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast