+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guy Moussie

Guy Moussie

Didn't appear to do much wrong on his reappearance today and linked up well with Lansbury, I wonder whether his future lies with Forest. It was also good to see Abdoun rocking the joint and enjoying it as well.

re: Guy Moussie

He did well along with everyone and even when he did the classic mousse give the ball away routine, he battled for it back and it didn't cost us.

Next player please, Moussi just gives the ball away and makes wild tackles,

He and Greening reminds me of Tricky - seen better days

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Next player please, Moussi just gives the ball away and makes wild tackles,

He and Greening reminds me of Tricky - seen better days
    The difference is I still score. That wet patch you slept in, wasn't your wifes weak pelvic floor.

Anyone can score in a brothel Tricky, it doesn't count. But don't tell TES that, it'll break his heart

At least if it's in a brothel he's not a threat to the rest of womankind. Even better if all his ***ploits are a figment of his imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBasie
    At least if it's in a brothel he's not a threat to the rest of womankind. Even better if all his ***ploits are a figment of his imagination.
    Is it true Basie, the last time you had your leg over, was with your rag and bone horse?

No.

Makes me laugh Basil, how you try to jump in on a joke between Roman and myself. You're Mads equivalent of a photo bomber.

No one likes you, we don't care.

I tell you what Sicky, I bet you would love to be let loose in the Holodeck in Startrek, where you could program the Holosuite according to your wishes. That's the nearest you would get within a light year of reality.I bet your life is a woman free zone which is why you over compensate on here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast