+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’ve been on this site for 10 years and Considine has been defended on here for as long as that.

When he made a mistake back then it was Calderwoods fault for criticising him and shattering his confidence.

Or it was the shyte senior players like Diamond,Mulgrew,Mawene etc fault he was making mistakes.

Now he is the senior defender and he is still making the same errors,it’s probably the younger defenders fault for him making mistakes.
    He's consistent though.

Consistently loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    When you come back in your next guise, call yourself Lord Varys and you can use this avatar so we all know

Attachment 13950
    Phil Mitchell in wishy washy pantomime get up?

I’ve been on this site for 10 years and Considine has been defended on here for as long as that.

When he made a mistake back then it was Calderwoods fault for criticising him and shattering his confidence.

Or it was the shyte senior players like Diamond,Mulgrew,Mawene etc fault he was making mistakes.

Now he is the senior defender and he is still making the same errors,it’s probably the younger defenders fault for him making mistakes.
    Here's some of his post match ramblings after the Livi game....

yet another AFC employee meekly accepting something in the quote....not hard to spot what I mean...

“It wasn’t pretty but we got the job done. We got the second goal when Livingston gambled, throwing men forward, and Sam got in for the penalty. I can’t say that was the icing on the cake but it was certainly a breath of fresh air for us because we got peppered all game.

“Listen, we ground it out. You get half a dozen of those in a season. It was a smash and grab if I’m honest. We’ll take it because it’s a results business and it puts us third in the league which is great.

d!ck

If he has been one of our better players this season then why is he joint top on your who’s at fault thread
    Doesn’t take a genius to work out that more often than not it’s going to be defenders that are at fault for goals conceded.

Or that defenders who actually play are more likely to be at fault than those who aren’t playing

I think that Considine has been picked to start in every competitive game this season and I don’t think he’s been subbed in any of them. Unlike our other defenders , who have all for varying reasons been on the sidelines a fair bit.

I've not heard anyone defending his errors in the last year or so. When he makes a mistake, like anyone else, he gets pelters for it.

If he has been one of our better players this season then why is he joint top on your who’s at fault thread
    Because he's a defender - they're much more likely to be at fault for conceding goals, in the same way as a striker is much more likely to be involved in scoring goals. Also because he's played more games than most of the rest of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I've not heard anyone defending his errors in the last year or so. When he makes a mistake, like anyone else, he gets pelters for it.
    To be clear, I've not defended his errors either, but have defended when some have blamed him and I thought the blame lies elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Here's some of his post match ramblings after the Livi game....

yet another AFC employee meekly accepting something in the quote....not hard to spot what I mean...

“It wasn’t pretty but we got the job done. We got the second goal when Livingston gambled, throwing men forward, and Sam got in for the penalty. I can’t say that was the icing on the cake but it was certainly a breath of fresh air for us because we got peppered all game.

“Listen, we ground it out. You get half a dozen of those in a season. It was a smash and grab if I’m honest. We’ll take it because it’s a results business and it puts us third in the league which is great.

d!ck
    All I took from that was that he was gutted by the crapiness of the game and performance, but at least we got a win and that has moved us up the table to 3rd - and moving up the league is great.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    To be clear, I've not defended his errors either, but have defended when some have blamed him and I thought the blame lies elsewhere
    Does that include the conditions?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Hearts away last season,he gave away a needless penalty when the Hearts player was running away from the goal.

I can’t remember who it was but someone on here tried to blame Stewart for giving the ball away at the other end of the pitch.

If that was any other player that gave away a penalty like that Stewart’s name wouldn’t have been mentioned.

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast