+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Am I The Only One Not Too Bothered?

When I said that he fell over a lot I must explain myself.

When he was having the ball fired up to him and he was having to hold the ball up he would usually put his arse into the defender wait for any sort of touch and then fall to the ground.

At first he was getting some fouls but at the end he was just falling over and the ref was playing on.

If you get the chance to watch the Wigan game (I think) look closely at him.

Sorry mate. I'm not buying it. I reckon you've got him mixed up with Alex Revell

Lol nice one wrinkly

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    When I said that he fell over a lot I must explain myself.

When he was having the ball fired up to him and he was having to hold the ball up he would usually put his arse into the defender wait for any sort of touch and then fall to the ground.

At first he was getting some fouls but at the end he was just falling over and the ref was playing on.

If you get the chance to watch the Wigan game (I think) look closely at him.
    Your not selling this to me at all frog , balls fired up to the strikers and falling over .

He'll fit in just fine mate if he signs .

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I think Moore would be a great investment for the future as well as a great player on the pitch now.

If we dont sign him we need another striker with strength and Height
    Bang on...we borrow a player who is /was, the highest scorer in the country, and according to some, we dont want him or need him...so i suppose these people think it was all a fluke? Well hes just done it...in an average team, at a new club..on loan...ah well, everyone to their own...

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Bang on...we borrow a player who is /was, the highest scorer in the country, and according to some, we dont want him or need him...so i suppose these people think it was all a fluke? Well hes just done it...in an average team, at a new club..on loan...ah well, everyone to their own...
    Spot on Villa. He would make our season. He and Ball, with Proctor on his way back, with Yates and JCH waiting in the wings would do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Spot on Villa. He would make our season. He and Ball, with Proctor on his way back, with Yates and JCH waiting in the wings would do for me.
    I rest my case from my other thread......

End of day it’s not up to us fans if we sign Moore it’s up to mick ,kieffer ,Paul and Tony

We just have to see what happens.

What can we do if we don’t get him?

Let’s wait and see before we start handing out the complimentary tissues

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    End of day it’s not up to us fans if we sign Moore it’s up to mick ,kieffer ,Paul and Tony

We just have to see what happens.

What can we do if we don’t get him?

Let’s wait and see before we start handing out the complimentary tissues
    Still a bit of sad day for us Millers if we've been out-muscled in the transfer market by Mr Deep-Fat-Fryer's mob
    Last edited by mikemiller; 04-01-2018 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Still a bit of sad day for us Millers if we've been out-muscled in the transfer market by Mr Deep-Fat-Fryer's mob
    It’s not over until Steve Evans sings

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast