+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: F*ckin Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I can assure you it is about as far from the best thing in the world than you can get
    See it was as easy as that.

No need for the hysterical behavior, shouting and constant jowel shaking

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    In my case prisoners of want would be the more apposite sobriquet.
    *applause*

What aboot Anna Sobriquet though?

In the day (12.05.83).

WYOWYN?

I've read there is very little buyers remorse, that if it was run again, the results would be broadly similar. What a fu(kin mess of a country, here and in the US. When did racist protectionists get so popular?

Ach, offer them a free lucky dip in the lottery or something, that'll knock a couple of million off the " leave " vote.

Or run a full day of Eastenders repeats on voting day.

The nation is split and despite the media portraying this as a leave/stay May/Corbyn split, its not that simple.

You have those who voted leave and agree with the deal.
    You have those who voted leave and disagree with deal.
    You have those who voted leave and want to change their minds.
    You have those who voted stay but agree that this deal is probably the best deal possible.
    You then have those who voted stay and no deal, regardless of its content will do.
    Scotland itself is split with all those points above, plus the independence topic and whether you would want that in or out of EU as part of the Indy question.

Its an absolute mess.

Its not about leave or stay anymore, that has been decided. What its about now is the deal on the table which is a f*cking shambles and will never pass through parliament. It has its own repercussions politically.

My prediction? it will utterly bomb in parliament next Tuesday, there will be a grab for power in the Cons, May will get the dunt, Corbyn will push for a GE and there will be a no deal Brexit come March. The whole UK will be in utter turmoil politically and Brexit will either be put to the vote again or it will be delayed for another year. There will be anarchy on the streets with the extreme Brexiteers taking it very personally and it will just all be utter chaos.

One thing that scares me more than Brexit itself is a Labour government, run by Corbyn, trying to negotiate a deal. I think we could see massive political repercussions over this for the whole of the UK, including NI and Scotland, that may in fact tip the independence question towards a yes vote in the future here.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    *applause*

What aboot Anna Sobriquet though?

In the day (12.05.83).

WYOWYN?
    Ach.......why nae?

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post

One thing that scares me more than Brexit itself is a Labour government, run by Corbyn, trying to negotiate a deal.
    Agreed and I'll add that if Dianne Abbott gets any kind of top job in a government then I am done with this country. I'll drift around the continent in my campervan and learn how to surf.

Agree about Dianne Abbott.

For two years now I have been telling you that there is no f'uckin way that they will ever leave the E.U.

You'd have to be a complete f'uckin idiot to do that.

At last, even the English can see that singing Rule Britannia really loud probably won't feed the family.

The Scottish Parliament has its problems but how anyone can look at Westminster & want them running the show, or think it might change for the better is mental.

This has been the most catastrophic government ever & Jeremy is still a worse option.

Corbyn has managed to swerve a lot of the blame. I'd rather have May and Gove than him and Abbott.

Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast