+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: OT... If you love our country.....

I think it will be a record election for spoilt ballot papers!
    I would also never vote Tory, to be fair I don’t want to vote for Corbyn either but have to in the hope it keeps Boris out?
    Anyone thinking of voting for Boris needs to just think this...Trump yes Donald Trump the Homophobic, Racist, ***ist, Lying and corrupt president of the USA rates Boris and counts him as a friend, so if that doesn’t help you decide to not vote Tory then god help us!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    I think it will be a record election for spoilt ballot papers!
    I would also never vote Tory, to be fair I don’t want to vote for Corbyn either but have to in the hope it keeps Boris out?
    Anyone thinking of voting for Boris needs to just think this...Trump yes Donald Trump the Homophobic, Racist, ***ist, Lying and corrupt president of the USA rates Boris and counts him as a friend, so if that doesn’t help you decide to not vote Tory then god help us!
    I've heard all this before and it's boring now. It's all identity politics, which is fine if that's your thing, but there has to be more than this, what's the excuse if Boris does one and another muppet takes his place, then I suppose he/she is in league with trump, who let's be honest is now the new Hitler, the new baddy. I can think of so many of Our politicians who Ave done twice worse than him, he said grab women by the doo dar, so what! Grow a pair! Words. As opposed to actual deeds by likes of vaz, harman oh and the plethora of Labour mp's on the labour25 Web page, all of em can't stop interfering wi kids, how many kids as trump nailed? Honestly, it gets to a point where I wonder where this ends up. When will folk take the blinkers off and see what is actually going on.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    I've heard all this before and it's boring now. It's all identity politics, which is fine if that's your thing, but there has to be more than this, what's the excuse if Boris does one and another muppet takes his place, then I suppose he/she is in league with trump, who let's be honest is now the new Hitler, the new baddy. I can think of so many of Our politicians who Ave done twice worse than him, he said grab women by the doo dar, so what! Grow a pair! Words. As opposed to actual deeds by likes of vaz, harman oh and the plethora of Labour mp's on the labour25 Web page, all of em can't stop interfering wi kids, how many kids as trump nailed? Honestly, it gets to a point where I wonder where this ends up. When will folk take the blinkers off and see what is actually going on.

I'm curious, what is "actually going on " ?

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    bankend you start your rant by saying you've heard all this before & it's boring but you then go on to throw the sh1t around like it's going out of fashion Don't disagree re Vaz btw
    Bit dual standards methinks you know not unlike Trump your hero

I think you have at least half an idea wardy, if you want to go along with it that's your right. But I'm my own man, the steps toward globalisation and world government what with the Barcelona declaration and the marakesh declaration make it painfully clear to me. We apparently voted wrong, so we can all do one, to be replaced by some lovely new voters who vote the "right" way.

I wouldn't say trump is my hero, but the babber that's chucked at him is a joke, as with most things the truth lies somewhere in the middle. So trump and Boris being a pair of nazis? Come on that's rubbish, they ain't saints, but nazis? And trumps achieved a fair bit, but I agree with you actually I was a bit hypocritical having a bash at labour, it's raw because I feel they have betrayed us and taken our vote for granted with contempt, that Labour25 expose was the end for me with them, line well and truly drawn.

Awful feeling of helplessness tonight , here's the deal I'm faced with .

I want out of the EU but the party I have voted for most of my life and was a member of won't so much as respect their own 2017 manifesto never mind the referendum result .

The party who I hate with a passion , I was gutted the IRA didn't kill the whole bstrd lot of em in 1984 at the Brighton conference but will take us out of the EU .

If I took brexit out of the equation it's a no brainer but how the feck can I when brexit is such a huge influence .

All the feck I wanted was for my party to honour the referendum result , it's not that much to ask is it .

The most important GE in a generation and then some and I've no fecker to vote for , the thing is there are 4 million of us solid Labour and leave voters and nobody but nobody gives a shyte about us within the Labour movement .

If Labour lose both Barnsley seats tonight to the Brexit Party they will deserve it but at the same time I'm going to be embarrassed by that as a solid Labour man .

Embarrassed by the fact Labour have lost possibly their most safest seat to an idiot like Farage and his right wing nut jobs who'd give tax breaks to the UK's wealthiest within days of taking office given half the chance , you don't have to be a genius to work out where that extra wealth is heading , certainly not around here .

It's what you call completely fecked .

This country used to boast the birth and mother of all democracy .
    Now our parliament is a laughing stock. The drug addicted step brother no one wants anything to do with

Vote for who you want ! At the end of the day the monster raving loonies will win ! Not a cig paper between all parties , it's a joke , just like our football club ,

Vote Conman Conway !! " the futures nil " but these greedy bastuds will get their fill , for us no hope , we've a CEO who is a dope , ,,,,,,,,,, tbc

At this moment in time looks claws appeals have been heard .
    Sacked in the morning
    He's getting sacked in the morning
    Sacked in the morning

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast