+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 271 of 530 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Didn’t he get motm that day and his reward was being dropped
    No Flood got motm that day.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Are we so desperate for signings that we are eulogising and pining for Lawrence Shankland?
    Dearie me.
    Am I ****, and there’s nothing in my post to suggest so. 😡

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Am I ****, and there’s nothing in my post to suggest so. 😡
    Calm doon mannie.
    I wasn’t referring to you.

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Getting rid of Rooney is football suicide ok he only got 11 goals in total last season, but how many games did he start, how many games was he punted out wide, May (5), Cosgrove (0), Maynard (0), is as poor a return from any forwards I have ever witnessed at Pittodrie, they make Mackie look like bloody Ronaldo.
    Play to Rooneys strengths and he will get near 20 a season. Even McGinn would be a better attacking option than May or Cosgrove.
    If the rumours about Rooney are true you would like to think we have another striker lined up . No idea who that might be. He is never going to go with May as the only experienced striker.

Loan move for Griffiths ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Loan move for Griffiths ?
    No chance.
    The Dhims are playing 3-5-2 this season so they definitely need 3 strikers.
    It’ll likely be some haddie like Cauley Woodrow of Fulham on loan we’ll sign.

I expect we won’t make many, if any, permanent signings now.
    It’ll be loans from England.

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Getting rid of Rooney is football suicide ok he only got 11 goals in total last season, but how many games did he start, how many games was he punted out wide, May (5), Cosgrove (0), Maynard (0), is as poor a return from any forwards I have ever witnessed at Pittodrie, they make Mackie look like bloody Ronaldo.
    Play to Rooneys strengths and he will get near 20 a season. Even McGinn would be a better attacking option than May or Cosgrove.
    McInnes will start with Cosgrove against Burnley. He won’t play McGinn as a loan striker.
    If Rooney is away before we play Burnley and we don’t bring anyone in to replace him I would be extremely disappointed.
    The clock is ticking for probably our biggest match of the season and at the moment we are under equipped (We are not reaching any cup final with this current squad).

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I know what you mean since 2012 he’s scored loads of goal about 16 in 130 games exactly the type of record which deserves game time
    Lol, good post Basingstokered. It’s amazing some people think Maynard could have been decent. He was absolutely honking and had absolute no confidence on the ball when played. Not one of Del’s better signings.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Harvie is not getting replaced. He was released cos he's not good enough. Was occasionally a bench filler but not anything else. Another younger player will step up into that role, hopefully this time a player that can push on and push Considine out of the left back slot.
    I seem to recall reading that Harvie was offered a contract extension but opted to leave to get first team games.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes will start with Cosgrove against Burnley. He won’t play McGinn as a loan striker.
    If Rooney is away before we play Burnley and we don’t bring anyone in to replace him I would be extremely disappointed.
    The clock is ticking for probably our biggest match of the season and at the moment we are under equipped (We are not reaching any cup final with this current squad).

Hope he starts with May or new striker 🙄, playing Cosgrove will play right in to Burnleys hands, 2 big strong centre halfs will mop up everything punted up to them. Got a chance with pace out wide as Lowton and Bardsley are not the quickest GMS could run them ragged if he can be arsed. Not seen much of Devlin is he a physical defender? Burnley strikers are big bullying types Wood, Walters and Barnes not much finesse about them, a good Mckenna showing will have epl teams interested. Lennon will run riot up against Considine if he is physically and mentally fit he has had problems with both in recent years. Central midfield will be a good battle, they will probably line up with Hendrick, Defour and Cork all solid players. I think if our 1st 11 are fit we can give them a good go, add a couple players in next week we will have a good chance.

Page 271 of 530 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast