+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic

Yeah but he’s not McGhee. Remember McGhee? DO YOU REMEMBER MCGHEEEEEEEeeeeeeee......

I deliberately didn't book a trip during the upcoming summers Euro qualifier period as I was going to go to a Dons away game or maybe two in Europe as for the first time in 3 year ill be onshore. Think I may just book something else now as we will drop endless points by the season end.

Ive already told my ma n da I wont need a babysitter for the wee man on Scottish Cup final day as I'm that confident Killie will beat us . They have since booked a holiday.

That Hibs result last weekend was the turning point/catalyst for a f@ck up and a half

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The worst thing about it is some folk will forget all about this as if it never happened (a la being sevcos plaything over 8 weeks) when we probably go and beat Motherwell midweek

8 points from possible 33 against Celtic, Huns, Hearts and Hibs.

If people are still behind him after reading that then they will never change their mind
    Another poor performance all round today,McInnes shyte tactics aside how many simple passes were misplaced,best example would be Logan had a simple ball to play out wide to McGinn and he put it out for a throw in.The players can’t even do the basics right in these games and it’s not good enough.

Never heard anyone having a go at McInnes in the South Stand,a couple of boos at the end but it just seems the majority are accepting defeats like today,that’s a problem in itself.

Greg Stewart not even on the bench today. Anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Greg Stewart not even on the bench today. Anyone know why?
    Probably because he's shyte. Plus it meant he could get big Cosi on the bench. He probably wanted to start him.

Well I'm just going to dive in here. I really enjoyed that game today. Feisty encounter on the pitch and off, bits of chair and coins fleeing awaye. Better than sitting at home on a Sunday afternoon. DM getting the usual amount of criticism on here, some of it deservedly but christ we had plenty chances today whether it was to go ahead or to equalise. The team that DM put it out created those chances and it was individual players lack of composure to finish that cost us. GMS, Chidi and McGinn all really fluffing their lines.

I wouldn't compare this defeat with the last couple of hidings we have had off them. Granted, if we can't beat this team that turned up at Pittodrie today, we will never beat them.

Well where to start with that. No doubt Celtic must have thought all there Christmases had come at once with McInnes tactics of sitting off and playing Niall almost at right back. This was a Celtic team who had a makeshift back 3 and were knackered from midweek..

Woodman is a crap keeper. Stays on his line l,doesn't communicate with the back 4, certainly no better than rodgers.

Once we got stuck in we rattled them. They looked ordinary. Rogic was nowhere in the 2nd half and was subbed. Thst was when DM should of taken off o Conner and put on rooney to go two up top agsinst their 3 at the back. But instead he put on the young loon and took off chidi who I thought was excellent.

There was lots of effort from the players but they were hindered by McInnes not allowing them to play their normal game and always trying to contain the victims.

Final thought was the site of Brown parading around the pitch like Begbie from the pub scene in trainspotting. How I wish we had players with that much passion and a manager who encouraged it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yeah but he’s not McGhee. Remember McGhee? DO YOU REMEMBER MCGHEEEEEEEeeeeeeee......
    usual childish ****e, keep it up min.

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    usual childish ****e, keep it up min.
    Just the usual shyte I’ve been hit with for the last few years.

Never mind, the penny is finally starting to drop

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just the usual shyte I’ve been hit with for the last few years.

Never mind, the penny is finally starting to drop
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast