+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Didn't deserve that loss

I could enlighten you but its down right animosity and distasteful and too rude to print

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I just find it bewildering that the club expect these lads to bloom without a bit of fertilizer .

I've come to the conclusion that our health on the pitch doesn't matter , our championship status earned in the hardest way possible seems to be getting t ossed away without a thought .

The only thing that seems to mean anything is how much we can get for our players in the transfer market .

It resembles a closing down sale , everything must go .
    Animal
    all the above aside which I don't totally agree with , what about today's performance , players , selections, tactics , Substitutions ? I don't know if you went or not ? ( that's not the point anyway ) what went wrong in your view today ? Is Hecky impervious to critism about his tactics or Substitutions , is he naive enough to think it will all come good , and if we are not good enough this season and get relegated , we will bounce back next season , is he above himself thinking he holds the aces , job security guaranteed ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Animal
    all the above aside which I don't totally agree with , what about today's performance , players , selections, tactics , Substitutions ? I don't know if you went or not ? ( that's not the point anyway ) what went wrong in your view today ? Is Hecky impervious to critism about his tactics or Substitutions , is he naive enough to think it will all come good , and if we are not good enough this season and get relegated , we will bounce back next season , is he above himself thinking he holds the aces , job security guaranteed ,
    Not gone today but hopefully I'll get down for the Forest game , fingers crossed .

I don't know whether this is right or what but apparently Bradshaw was blowing out of his ass and that's why he was taken off .

Make of that what you will .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I could enlighten you but its down right animosity and distasteful and too rude to print

Aw go on Ponte it's never stopped you before

I think Hecky's blowin' out of hus ar53 and taking Bradshaw off compounded that feeling. Is there anybody out there with a job he'd take because fcuk knows what he said to 'em at half time.

I'm as in the dark as the next man exile , tell me if I'm wrong but I haven't read one statement from the club telling what the plan is regarding the profits .
    What Profits ? And why would they let us know anyway ? It seems the club has been running at a considerable loss for a long time , loans , taxes etc had to be paid , we know who helped them situations , if not the club would have gone under again , The owner needed reimbursing and rightly so , There won't be as much available as we think , the balance sheet will show what we have and havent when published

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    What Profits ? And why would they let us know anyway ? It seems the club has been running at a considerable loss for a long time , loans , taxes etc had to be paid , we know who helped them situations , if not the club would have gone under again , The owner needed reimbursing and rightly so , There won't be as much available as we think , the balance sheet will show what we have and havent when published
    I've no problem with the Cryne family getting reimbursed roma and a million or two on top for their time and trouble .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think Hecky's blowin' out of hus ar53 and taking Bradshaw off compounded that feeling. Is there anybody out there with a job he'd take because fcuk knows what he said to 'em at half time.
    I wasn't there today Ponty so Im only going on fans comments who were there again... but they all seem to be saying similar things.
    That we totally outplayed them in the first half and looked quite good as an attacking team in certain parts, and that Ipswich were very lucky to not be 3 or 4 behind at half time.
    If thats true then we've only got ourselves to blame for not finishing them off, and that can't be put down to bad luck can it.
    What pees me off is Hecky started with 1 (Bradshaw) up front on his own, and this has been proved to be a pathetic formation and choice, so why does he do it against an Ipswich team who will struggle this season, and who were there to be beaten today and we would have done with a better formation and a better choice of subs. Soz Hecky, but this one is down to you and nobody else!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I wasn't there today Ponty so Im only going on fans comments who were there again... but they all seem to be saying similar things.
    That we totally outplayed them in the first half and looked quite good as an attacking team in certain parts, and that Ipswich were very lucky to not be 3 or 4 behind at half time.
    If thats true then we've only got ourselves to blame for not finishing them off, and that can't be put down to bad luck can it.
    What pees me off is Hecky started with 1 (Bradshaw) up front on his own, and this has been proved to be a pathetic formation and choice, so why does he do it against an Ipswich team who will struggle this season, and who were there to be beaten today and we would have done with a better formation and a better choice of subs. Soz Hecky, but this one is down to you and nobody else!.
    Apparently Bradshaw was up to the challenge of up top on his own and played very well .

Apparently Bradshaw was up to the challenge of up top on his own and played very well .
    Ok then if thats the case then why did Hecky take him off for Ugbo, who doesn't have a clue about that sort of role at this level, at this stage of his career ?.
    And then bringing on Payne later on to try and make it 2 up front was a late token gesture, the game sounded like it was gone by then.
    Hey somebody/anybody, tell me if Im wrong to post this. Im disappointed to read lots of fans comments tonight suggesting that Hecky really is losing the plot. Hes been given a ridiculous job to do and I think its slowly starting to take the best out of him..
    Id be surpised if hes still here by the end of this 'window', and yes I think things really are heading that way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast