+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ah FFS

If mcmullan plays like he did against ayr even 50% of the time he will become a hero.

Good hook for him.

He hasnt played like that very often. Thats a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    Jeezy peeps. If someone has a good game he doesn't deserve praise for having a good game? Leaving aside his past performances which is a different discussion that deserves to be had tooh, you don't think just saying "played well today" is deserved?
    its not consistent enough. Why should someone get praise for a good game every now and again? is there dedicated threads for the likes of Reynolds or Butcher when they have a good game? no, as they are consistent. McMullan gets a thread cos the majority are absolutely shocked he's had a good game

I dont think anyone is ignoring it....they're simply living in the now and praising a lad who is playing well. If he starts to play poorly again we'll cross that bridge when we come to it
    I've praised him recently for playing well, that's only fair. I also think it's reasonable to point out, over the course of this season he hasn't given us enough.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    its not consistent enough. Why should someone get praise for a good game every now and again? is there dedicated threads for the likes of Reynolds or Butcher when they have a good game? no, as they are consistent. McMullan gets a thread cos the majority are absolutely shocked he's had a good game
    It's a thread about a player getting a contract it wasn't set up for one game. We're obviously at a standstill. When talking about a performance I'd rather focus on that performance than his past ones unless the conversation is an overview of his season. He plays well, I praise him for playing well, he Aysgarth poorly I critique accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I've praised him recently for playing well, that's only fair. I also think it's reasonable to point out, over the course of this season he hasn't given us enough.
    You have. Also yea when it's a conversation about his season. Anyway this has blown out of proportion. I just do the see why when giving someone a bit of praise it absolutely mUstinov be followed up with a dig as fans on forums in general seem incapable of just beige decent. There's an incessant need to be negative at every opportunity. It's poisonous and spreads

You have. Also yea when it's a conversation about his season. Anyway this has blown out of proportion. I just do the see why when giving someone a bit of praise it absolutely mUstinov be followed up with a dig as fans on forums in general seem incapable of just beige decent. There's an incessant need to be negative at every opportunity. It's poisonous and spreads
    It's even spreading to you being negative about fan forums.

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    It’s definitely an end product issue though the rest of his game is good.

Raheem Sterling was criticised early on for having no end product and still can be. Maybe we just have a much lower budget version 😂
    Raheem Provicheques maybe?

McMullan needs to play through the middle or not at all. He's a complete waste of jersey out wide. So we now have McMullan, Smith and Pawlett for the no.10 role, yet the messiah will no doubt continue to play Nicky Clark there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    McMullan is a fine championship player. But would only have him as an impact sub if we were to go up. Still wouldn’t have gave him a contract extension, that’s his first goal in his last 23 games
    I agree with this.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)