+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you replace him with?

Who would you replace him with?

Somebody mentioned Flitcroft on another thread...not for me! His interviews were excruciating and i seem to remember Chippers hinting that he was glad to see the back of him.

I'd take a foreign coach...I bet the Danes know of some good ones...at least Moniz was entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Somebody mentioned Flitcroft on another thread...not for me! His interviews were excruciating and i seem to remember Chippers hinting that he was glad to see the back of him.

I'd take a foreign coach...I bet the Danes know of some good ones...at least Moniz was entertaining!
    Steve Thompson was better than this.

Foreign coach no good in this league or Div 2

Flitcroft for me

Nobody has took Warnock's offer up yet.

For anybody who doesn't know, he wants to make a milestone of matches managed, which he's only just a handful of games short of and he's having his house done up so his wife wants him out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Nobody has took Warnock's offer up yet.

For anybody who doesn't know, he wants to make a milestone of matches managed, which he's only just a handful of games short of and he's having his house done up so his wife wants him out of the way.
    That gets my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    That gets my vote.
    I know it's not realistic, but if nobody else has approached him then at least ask him. Money probably wouldn't be the main issue.

Possibly unrealistically, Ian Evatt
    More realistically, Luke Garrad.

We’re a non league club, we need someone experienced in non league.

I know it's not realistic, but if nobody else has approached him then at least ask him. Money probably wouldn't be the main issue.
    And to finish his career with a promotion, what a way to finish. You don't know if you don't ask.

The obvious answer is Neil - nothing is impossible and if you don't ask, you don't get.

I don't see many games nowadays so purposely don't post much regarding things I haven't seen. However after reading the various comments of people on here who do attend matches and having listened to Ardley's interviews, the man comes over as a type of negative character - not positive and making excuses. Neil is completely the opposite ..... very positive and rules his lads with an iron hand ... like Jimmy certainly did. There is no sentiment in business and modern football is certainly that.

You could give Ardley the Liverpool squad and he would still mess it up!
    Anyone is better then Ardley!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast