+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warne likes ex-Blade Matt Done

Warne likes ex-Blade Matt Done

29 before the season starts. Sheff U don't want him & they are not that good. Stay clear. Wrong age, he's on the downhill slope.

Header says he's an ex-Blade, folks. He's not. He's on the transfer list. Story makes it clear. Cheers.

Had have him on a year contract and have the option on another year if he does well and we don't get promotion.

Interesting to see which strikers he's going to watch at the weekend, wonder if it's Olly Watkins from Exeter they play the playoffs Sunday.
    Last edited by millers88; 12-05-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Good shout 88 - hope so - gerrim in!

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Had have him on a year contract and have the option on another year if he does well and we don't get promotion.

Interesting to see which strikers he's going to watch at the weekend, wonder if it's Olly Watkins from Exeter they play the playoffs Sunday.
    Done not for me but I agree if Warney does fetch him in then a year deal but at his age would he take that?

If it is Watkins then I doubt we are the only one watching him so that a no for us
    Last edited by millertop; 12-05-2017 at 11:22 AM.

On OfficialRUFC it says Warney wants possibly a CB, has he now changed his mind to 2 now he's seen my post on another thread?

whos the player Warney will be watching in Dublin?

I didn't read the article properly so i missed the Dublin and London bits.

Theres 2 matches going off in Dublin tonight but none over Saturday and Sunday. Theres the Dublin derby game between Bohemian v Shamrock and theres also a game between St Patricks Athletic v Drogheda Utd.

Best striker in league is 24 year old Sean Maguire from Glalway Utd but their miles away from Dublin.

Only game realistically we would be looking in London over the weekend is the national south league playoff game between Ebbsfleet v Chelmsford i reckon so ill guess at 22 year old Darren McQueen of Ebbsfleet scored 14 goals in only around 20 matches.
    Last edited by millers88; 12-05-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    I didn't read the article properly so i missed the Dublin and London bits.

Theres 2 matches going off in Dublin tonight but none over Saturday and Sunday. Theres the Dublin derby game between Bohemian v Shamrock and theres also a game between St Patricks Athletic v Drogheda Utd.

Best striker in league is 24 year old Sean Maguire from Glalway Utd but their miles away from Dublin.

Only game realistically we would be looking in London over the weekend is the national south league playoff game between Ebbsfleet v Chelmsford i reckon so ill guess at 22 year old Darren McQueen of Ebbsfleet scored 14 goals in only around 20 matches.
    hopefully its mcqueen as hes 22, scored 35 goals in 84 app. not bad for a midfielder but i think its shaun jeffers. warne went to tranmere in February to watch him play for chelmsford..

whilst hes there he should take a look at billy holmes promising midfielder

I don't understand the negativity about Done. At 29 he should be in his prime and, playing predominantly on the wing, his goalscoring record is on a par with JCH.
    It's not as though we have any outstanding wingers in our squad and both Taylor and Forde have been criticised for being unable to beat a man or put a cross in.
    Personally I think Done would be a useful addition to our squad.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast