+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warne likes ex-Blade Matt Done

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    29 before the season starts. Sheff U don't want him & they are not that good. Stay clear. Wrong age, he's on the downhill slope.
    Sheffield United have just won League 1 with 100 points so clearly they're rubbish!
    They probably think Done won't be good enough for the Championship but he's performed well in League 1.

Done, 35 appearances and 3 goals is not selling him to me

Terms discussed and the wages are too high. It's finished as far as I'm aware.

Don't know the guy from Dublin who they've flown out to watch today but I do know the guy they're going to watch on Sunday.

They're throwing a few red herrings about so don't get your hopes up on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

Don't know the guy from Dublin who they've flown out to watch today but I do know the guy they're going to watch on Sunday.

They're throwing a few red herrings about so don't get your hopes up on anyone.

All's good then

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Big Spenders falls at the first hurdle.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    All's good then
    Yes mate.

They lost out on a loan signing as well.

Another ex blade who might be good addition is 24 year old Stefan Scougall can play anywhere across the midfield or behind the striker. He's small, quick and quite technical, decent dribbler and good eye for killer pass and finish.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    Big Spenders falls at the first hurdle.
    A lot depends pn Adememi Leeds. If he signs then the budget is vastly reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Another ex blade who might be good addition is 24 year old Stefan Scougall can play anywhere across the midfield or behind the striker. He's small, quick and quite technical, decent dribbler and good eye for killer pass and finish.
    I've already put on another thread that none of the blades thrill me but this one is better than Done.
    By the sounds of things we will be looking at cheap

If we can't agree wages terms for Matt Done and he goes and signs for somebody like Rochdale then theres no hope for this season i'm afraid.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast