+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Theresa May

The SNP have made a few glaring tactical blunders but the reason there's Tory MPs in Scotland, is because of people thinking the Union is more important than their kids lunch. Or Huns as I like to call them.

They're everywhere

The Tory threat to kids' lunches wouldn't have applied up here since it's a devolved matter.

I recall Nationalists at an election hustings in 2001 pouring scorn on Tommy Sheridan's declaration that universal free school lunches should be a right.

Fair dos, bad example with the lunch but you get the point. I was an SSP voter but Tommy made a few tactical blunders too. Should've given McCombes the gig after the meltdown

I don't like the SNP much either but they're a means to an end.
    Last edited by Mason89; 26-06-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Fair enough.

I lost all faith in Sheridan when he lied about the swingers' club, dropping Katrine Trolle, a worthy Aberdeen comrade, in the ****e during his trial. We all knew who was telling porkies. And even worse, everyone inside the SSP knew, and went along with it. I was never a member, but played benefits for them and contributed to the party funds even when things were tight moneywise.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...sandpublishing
    Last edited by 57vintage; 26-06-2017 at 07:51 PM.

The whole thing just reeks of ****e! 1.5bn looks to be the total, so that would equate to £150m per MP just for the Tories to cling to power? Disgusting. I would love to see the justification from our resident Tories on this matter. A government that has told every person in the UK that we need austerity, we need to cut our cloth and not spend needlessly... but aye right enough, this is more important than the NHS, the police, nurses, schools etc obviously. May is just a cretin that will do literally anything to cling to power.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Aye, those will be the Tory barstewards who'd be outnumbered with no chance of a sordid deal with the DUP nutters if good old "socially responsible, we're different, fa's like us?" Scots hadn't voted 15 of the ****ers in, with the fall in the Nationalist vote almost exactly mirroring the rise in the Tory vote.

Ever thought you've been Swinneydled?
    Difficult to work out who is to blame for the Tory revival in Scotland. The SNP and the Tories are 2 sides of the same ugly coin, one begets the other.

Scottish Labour are probably to blame though for being completely useless and having very little to offer the electorate.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Fair enough.

I lost all faith in Sheridan when he lied about the swingers' club, dropping Katrine Trolle, a worthy Aberdeen comrade, in the ****e during his trial. We all knew who was telling porkies. And even worse, everyone inside the SSP knew, and went along with it. I was never a member, but played benefits for them and contributed to the party funds even when things were tight moneywise.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...sandpublishing

I remember her name from the trial but had no idea what that sack put her through. Sheridan vs NOTW is one of those fixtures that you wish they could both lose. Bit like a Dundee Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Difficult to work out who is to blame for the Tory revival in Scotland. The SNP and the Tories are 2 sides of the same ugly coin, one begets the other.

Scottish Labour are probably to blame though for being completely useless and having very little to offer the electorate.
    "Scottish Labour" has little relevance to me, and had even less in the context of a UK election. I don't understand the obsession with it, or indeed with UK national borders being an issue when we're voting for representatives in a legislature higher than that in Edinburgh. My vote was for the impressive proper mannies social democratic manifesto put forward for the UK by the party that hasn't been my natural home for 30 years, but has allowed me to vote, at last, without tactically putting a cross beside the least-worst of the cabal of wishy-washy free-marketeer careerist ****ers between whom it's difficult to slide a Rizla skin.

And it's ****ing ace seeing Tories and nationalists lamping the **** out of each other. Carry on, please.

Mundell has heavy sh@t it from his gaffers. Spent all day travelling yesterday.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...43272075714717

57 Vintage = Popular Front (of Judea)

Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast