+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If McKinnon Goes/Gets Sacked Who Is Next?

Mind when people were wanting Billy Davies?....good lord the boy is making an absolute tit of himself with this hearts and rangers malarky

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    Mind when people were wanting Billy Davies?....good lord the boy is making an absolute tit of himself with this hearts and rangers malarky
    I would have Billy Davies. John Hughes is an idiot though.

1. My own view - Ray should be given more time to work with his signings for this season

2. ST out - he is main problem and don't know who we could attract that would work with him

3. Out of choices discussed - Coyle or Lennon seem best. They've been out of manager jobs for a while so might be willing to take United job on

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    1. My own view - Ray should be given more time to work with his signings for this season

2. ST out - he is main problem and don't know who we could attract that would work with him

3. Out of choices discussed - Coyle or Lennon seem best. They've been out of manager jobs for a while so might be willing to take United job on
    For me, item 2 before any other consideration. Root out the cancer at source.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I would have Billy Davies. John Hughes is an idiot though.
    Assuming you haven't heard his views on utd being beneath him.....literally his words.

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    Assuming you haven't heard his views on utd being beneath him.....literally his words.
    He can GTF then and Hughes can join him.!! Out of names mentioned, Danny lennon seems the best of a bad bunch.

Need someone who realises we most probably have best squad of players in the league and who then uses them to attack every team we play until we win the game comfortably....., or is that too much to ask.?

**** it go for the Dumbarton manager he seems to know where our weaknesses are anyway

Jack Ross would be nice. We've sunk so far under ST now though I suspect no chance of that

As long as it's not the bloke doing all the shouting from the back of the George Fox lower today, seemed to know as much as Ray does about football !

Amongst other ramblings of moronic proportions the nutjob that is Billy Davies is quoted as saying

"He added: "I will not jump back in to a St Mirren, a Dundee United, a Hearts, with all due respect to these clubs. I know I am a very good football manager. I will not jump back into football and take a job that is beneath me."

Arse

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)