+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody think Raymond should stay ?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    You missed out the fact he was relegated with Raith in our so called sh*tey league.

No doubt he done well with Inverness but so did Brewster
    Raith were in free fall when he took charge, so think it's unfair to judge him on that.

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    Absolute nonsense Shedka a proper manager would have this shambles turned around in 3/4 weeks and we'd hardly be miles off the pace by then anyway.

Ray has been a poor manager from start to finish and only the head in the sand brigade couldn't see it ,he promised we'd be at it yesterday after two weeks to work things out......

Ray talks a lot but never accepts his own massive short comings ,the buck stops with him and the reason we're struggling is his dire tactics and incredible team selections
    ****ing spot on mate, if fowk canny see that McKinnon is useless, well wir ****ed

Quote Originally Posted by chayirbazov View Post
    Raith were in free fall when he took charge, so think it's unfair to judge him on that.
    Dundee were in free fall with Hartley so how did diddy McCann manage save them?

Sorry but Hughes wouldn't be the man for me. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Bafling that anyone thinks we DEFINITELY wont win the league with a managerial change. Jesus christ man. McKinnon is ****ing clueless. With the players we have we could walk this league with the right man in charge who installs the right mentality into these players. These players will be walking around thinking the same as what McKinnon is saying...'ach we'll improve, were a new team, it'll take time, we'll get better'. All this ****e comes from the manager and his players will be walking around with the same mentality. Get him to **** and get a Levein type in who will have these players giving a helluva lot more than what they are currently giving. There is a weak mentality about these players and that comes from one man.
    Here ****ing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Dundee were in free fall with Hartley so how did diddy McCann manage save them?

Sorry but Hughes wouldn't be the man for me. Just my opinion.
    There were a few clubs in free fall, no just the filth.

I find it really weird that anyone thinks we should easily win this league and I think that's at the root of wanting Ray out. Hibs we in it for 3 years, Sevco for 2, both much bigger clubs than us.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I find it really weird that anyone thinks we should easily win this league and I think that's at the root of wanting Ray out. Hibs we in it for 3 years, Sevco for 2, both much bigger clubs than us.
    But they were in the league at the same time as each other, plus hearts were there too, now its just us, with a superior budget compared to everyone else, we should win the league but we wont with him in charge

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Never ever thought this was gonna be easy, but our team almost certainly does not look like its capable of putting in the effort that every other team seems capable of doing! Now Ray has collected a team that on paper i think everyone agrees are good enough to get us out of here, but even you must see that there is something not right!

Very rarely does a manager turn this kind of wave of negativity around so I reckon it's got to the stage where it's a matter of time.

We obviously travel to Falkirk on Saturday. Whilst that's traditionally been a difficult place to go, they have had one of their worst starts to a season at this level in years. Winless, conceded 12 (a tally only matched by Brechin) in their 5 matches and their fans are calling for Houston's head.

Failure to win his game should be the last straw. We have already played the other 3 teams in the bottom 4 and although we have 7 points to show for it, we've only managed a measly 3 goals, only 1 of which was from open play. Performances completely unacceptable.

The St Mirren match showed what happens when come up against one of the better sides and with Morton and Dunfermline to follow, we're in huge trouble if things don't change fast.

Falkirk is a big indicator for me.

if we win with a decent performance then it shows we've maybe turned a corner and are capable of winning this league while continuing are bookies main rivals down right at the start of the season piling pressure on houston.

if we lose then ray will be under even more pressure and we've allowed a rival gain some confidence.

a humping to either side and i reckon losing manager will be sacked.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)