+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast

Thread: O/T Well it looks like White Lives don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Don't forget

When they say " jump"

Your response is "how high?"

BLM, Extinction Rebellion, Ban the Bomb, etc etc etc

Manipulation that very few question.
    Grist let these jokers play their games. It's all too blatantly obvious. Pathetic really.

Race-baiting:

the act of intentionally encouraging racism or anger about issues relating to race, often to get a political advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Don't forget

When they say " jump"

Your response is "how high?"

BLM, Extinction Rebellion, Ban the Bomb, etc etc etc

Manipulation that very few question.
    Grist, what do you say to the view that if folks had never complained about owt in the past we would still be living as serfs or slaves. Have a think what your forefathers and foremothers have sacrificed in the past so that you can lead the life you live today.

Maybe the extinction rebellion "mob" and ban the bomb cronies are concerned about their future just like your forefathers were and are trying to do summat about it. It will affect their lives and you will be long gone when these problems occur or maybe you don't care. Tell that to your grand kids if you dare.

Do you really think we can trust the future of our planet to the wa nkers that run it? Seriously?

Just a thought but probably quite a serious one...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 17-08-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Glad you are admitting it is racist Millerbill...should it be racist at all?
    roly can you name one country that isn't racist.

[QUOTE

Do you really think we can trust the future of our planet to the wa nkers that run it? Seriously?

..[/QUOTE]

Who are the non wa nkers who are going to run it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    roly can you name one country that isn't racist.
    You've hit the nail on the head and that is why we have the BLM movenent

They will probably be the same old wa nkets but at least accountable to the masses. I reckon that is what democracy is about

They will probably be the same old wa nkets but at least accountable to the masses. I reckon that is what democracy is about
    roly I’m am going to tell you a true story,1967 I worked in Parkgate as a butcher, the shop was on Broad St.Across from the old Sportsman Pub was a chemist, I walk past that chemist every day.In the chemist worked a beautiful Asian girl I spoke to her every day.One day I plucked up courage to ask her out,she said she would love to but her brothers would not approve,now that was in 1967 so why would her brothers not approve was it because I was white.Yep I’m afraid so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    roly I’m am going to tell you a true story,1967 I worked in Parkgate as a butcher, the shop was on Broad St.Across from the old Sportsman Pub was a chemist, I walk past that chemist every day.In the chemist worked a beautiful Asian girl I spoke to her every day.One day I plucked up courage to ask her out,she said she would love to but her brothers would not approve,now that was in 1967 so why would her brothers not approve was it because I was white.Yep I’m afraid so.
    Agree that is wrong Lol. in those days white and black relationships were frowned on more than what they are now. I don't doubt that this still happens as it does the other way. That is why more integration is important in my eyes. Some white and blacks are still suspicious of each other. In saying that I went to a wedding recently between a muslim man and catholic girl so it does happen.

Agree that is wrong Lol. in those days white and black relationships were frowned on more than what they are now. I don't doubt that this still happens as it does the other way. That is why more integration is important in my eyes. Some white and blacks are still suspicious of each other. In saying that I went to a wedding recently between a muslim man and catholic girl so it does happen.
    Now that's the trouble roly it would very rarely be a Catholic man & an Asian woman unless he had money.

You've hit the nail on the head and that is why we have the BLM movenent
    So you only think the majority white countries are racist then?

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast