+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Terrorists

Made me smile that Monty, true to form. Be nice to me, that would throw me a bit...You can punctuate this for me, I cant be arsed. Spot the mistakes...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Made me smile that Monty, true to form. Be nice to me, that would throw me a bit...You can punctuate this for me, I cant be arsed. Spot the mistakes...
    Whoa, mon ami. Retrace the steps. See who first slagged who. I bent over backwards to say you were OK but your incessant slagging forced a response. I'm leaving it now as with MMM I was starting on a road that leads only to perdition. Good luck with your life.

Now that has thrown me off! I don't bear grudges and I try to see the best in people. I know I'm far from perfect but then again who is? I certainly don't know it all but then again who does?. If I could wave a magic wand and solve all the worlds problems I would.I only ask for a fair world for us all that would include for you and Ellis as well.

I go out for the day and I come back expecting the worse but a modicum of sense breaks out. Still dont totally agree with you Ellis but would credit you for the concessions you have made. It is certainly less offensive.

Monty, I worry about but I know he is a multi wind up merchant sort of person whos views I shouldnt really take seriously so I will take them with the pinch of salt they deserve..I think you should too Millmoor (suppose I'll get the pompous bit now but hey ho Ellis has called me much worse).Even our lass dunt call me the names you do Ellis although she might agree I would be better looking without me head.
    roly, other people might not notice the digs at you because you are so snide, but I certainly do. Expect to be called all the names under the sun when you question my upbringing because that is a slur against my mother - and I would never stoop so low as to do that to you. Expect me to react with anger when you, several times, question my level of education (both in formal education and self education, as you have done), when I know that I am well, well above the average. And finally call me a Nazi (when I absolutely despise Nazis) and yes, you will get me reacting with anger and calling you names like a complete pr1ck.

However, insulting someone's family, education and calling them a Nazi is far worse than any kind of profanity you could level at someone, but you obviously know this. Like I say, you are very sly with your attacks and you then try to take the moral high ground pretending it is you who has been attacked. All I have done is reacted, retaliated, something I will always do.

While you are being reasonable with me I accept that I need to be reasonable with you. I think that is fair and i will apologise for the remarks which caused you most offence. Emotions run high sometimes on here but we both probably need to think a bit more before posting on here considering the others point of view. I'm not an ogre and certainly dont get a kick out of insulting people and i suspect you dont either. i accept people have a right to their opinion. I would just argue that that opinion has to be fair and reasonable.

Thankyou, I accept your apology and I apologise too for anything I have said to you that may or may not have caused offence.

Nice one Ellis...time to move on eh?

Nice one Ellis...time to move on eh?
    Yes that's fine by me. I do agree too that emotions can run high on here at times, especially over something like this. Ultimately, we all want the same thing - an end to terrorism, war and hate. We just have different ideas on how to achieve that.

Exactly the point Ellis and its not just for us its for our kids and grandkids etc.

Is this an April Fools joke thread?

Beaming live from the asylum?

A few dimwits with opposing views, ambling up their own little 'high road'.

When in fact they're well and truly stuck in the gutter.

PMSFL

Not a place for rational thinkers. Well done to the few who tried.

The biggest f@ckwitt on here, shouts loudest yet I see no substance. Only name calling and labels.

PR!CK
    Last edited by howdydoo; 13-04-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast