+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Administration

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Probably talking in SA Rand

IF the SA consortium have the money to purchase the club outright from AH in a "multi million" deal, I would have thought they'd have enough about them to become a preferred bidder with any Administrator and clear the debts, pick up the club for a £1 and be better off.

This coming season is a right off. I don't know why anyone is contemplating a quick return. The only thing we need to worry about is being relegated again.

Quote Originally Posted by apieandpint View Post
    This coming season is a right off. I don't know why anyone is contemplating a quick return. The only thing we need to worry about is being relegated again.
    I don't think anyone is contemplating a quick return, maybe some are wishing and hoping of course, but none of us actually 'know' it's a write off just yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Probably talking in SA Rand
    Quite impressed you know the South African currency is the rand and not the euro.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Companies House records

Attachment 12996
    All that indicates is discontinuation of Strike off action, most commonly this is when a company has belatedly filed their accounts or return to companies house and CH discontinue action, or a creditor has objected to the company being struck off as they intend to take action against them and companies house have complied.

Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdan1 View Post
    All that indicates is discontinuation of Strike off action, most commonly this is when a company has belatedly filed their accounts or return to companies house and CH discontinue action, or a creditor has objected to the company being struck off as they intend to take action against them and companies house have complied.
    A tangled web they weave indeed. It looks as if the Paragon Leisure Group, perhaps has its name implies, is a holding group company and it is Paragon Interiors that actually do the trading and provided meaningful income. And now parts of Paragon Interiors are being bought by Elev8 Interiors.

Companies House records are not necessarily kept right up to the minute and it's not clear what bit if any of Paragon Interiors will keep going but maybe. Also not clear from what I can see if any cash injected will reach up to Paragon Leisure/NCFC.

When you look at the people of Elecv8 in Companies house the first director is South African.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...00845/officers

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    When you look at the people of Elecv8 in Companies house the first director is South African.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...00845/officers
    Hmmmm…

That is not a 'given' I'm afraid.
    You mean Little Al has done a deal and I have missed it?

20 million???
    Yes, I believe from people in the know (!!), that Nero is asking for 13 million spent on the Trew takeover plus, 8 million he has pi##ed against the wall since. Maybe you could tell us, from your ITK sources then, what you believe that Biggis Dickus is demanding?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast