+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not Often I Leave A Game Early

Cavare for captain I say

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I think near on impossible to stay up is a remarkable statement on August 15th and 44 games to go even by your standards . We could quite conceivably have 10 points on the board by the end of the month looking at the fixtures .
    Yes we 'could' indeed, but what if we dont eh.
    It is going to be a hard struggle for us this season, theres no two ways about it. And if we stay up with this young squad, it will be a brilliant achievement!.

Geeor Acido , 2 games in ? Summats goin to evta change , we all think that , talk of relegation in August is barmy , thas bin kept int dark too long ovva Normy way , Mid Table finish , av teld thi nar

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Geeor Acido , 2 games in ? Summats goin to evta change , we all think that , talk of relegation in August is barmy , thas bin kept int dark too long ovva Normy way , Mid Table finish , av teld thi nar
    If we finish comfortably in mid-table this season Roma mate, then I'll be delighted with that and I'll come to Burnsley and buy you a few lemonades or cokes in the Mount pub. Deal, or no deal ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    If we finish comfortably in mid-table this season Roma mate, then I'll be delighted with that and I'll come to Burnsley and buy you a few lemonades or cokes in the Mount pub. Deal, or no deal ?.
    Will tha be allowed art so many hours ? Special leave but must be accompanied.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Aberry wears a long raincoyit anorl

tha dun't no weer grarnd is neermind mount
    Last edited by Romared; 22-08-2019 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Im sorry SB old man, but I havent got a frikkin clue what your on about there. Do you speak English eh lad (habla Inglesa por favor eh) ?
    Last edited by Acido; 22-08-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im sorry SB old man, but I havent got a frikkin clue what your on about there. Do you speak English eh lad (habla Inglesa por favor eh) ?
    Mia scusi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123