+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brighton David.

Brighton David.

Bet you well happy the seaweed got promotion

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Bet you well happy the seaweed got promotion
    Happy is not the word Trick but I have many friends and family who are season ticket holders so they can have their fif**** minutes of glory. Pleased for Chris Hughton a really nice guy and has now got three teams promoted to the top flight so he is not bad as a manager. If they had not gone up he could have done a good job for your lot. Not sure how they will do next season, their current squad would struggle but it depends on how much their fairy godfather is willing to spend? Palace will beat them home and away, bet your house on that.

Schite fans ,who think they are too good for their own good,but a very good manager who I really like as a person..

I don't rate Hughton as a prem manager.
    Will be sacked before next season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Schite fans ,who think they are too good for their own good,but a very good manager who I really like as a person..
    I am far from their biggest fan Alf but they have been out of the top flight for 34 years and been very close in the last few years so they have earned it. They played at Gillingham which is about 150 mile round trip and the Withdean is possibly the worst ground ever to have been used in the Football League? Anyway I think they will go straight back down.