+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T When will Rotherham town centre disappear...

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Sheffield objecting is no reason for rolling over and accepting it.

Sheffield has it's own issues and is similarly a dump.
    I agree, but when the final decision goes to a higher authority, they invariably side with the larger lobby, sad but true..

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Lol.

Please explain the reason why you felt the need to turn this into yet another race / regious hate thread?

Equally I dont understand why you found it relevant to link it to my post on retail. Maybe you can enlighten me.

(Although it appears some posts have been deleted.)
    Erm, why is it "yet another race/religious hate thread?"
    Presumably you put the Rotherham Advertiser in this category too for daring to report what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Presumably you put the Rotherham Advertiser in this category too for daring to report what is going on.
    Assuming the report is true (no reason to doubt it isn't), then is there a higher charge for these type of days for exclusive use or to compensate for loss of revenue?

Also does this policy also demand that male employees at the pool can't work on those days?

The post that Brin originally put up has been deleted.

My post is clearly to Brin. Please feel free to chip it. However I think you need to know what was said first before you can make a valued contribution.

My post is clearly to Brin. Please feel free to chip it. However I think you need to know what was said first before you can make a valued contribution.

I think it was reference to this?

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...ions_12218.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    In part yes.

In part yes.
    There are some nice football post you could reply to instead of taking Brins post out of context.Nothing in Brins post makes me think it racist.Take your PC stance to another board instead of on here twisting thing so you can have a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    There are some nice football post you could reply to instead of taking Brins post out of context.Nothing in Brins post makes me think it racist.Take your PC stance to another board instead of on here twisting thing so you can have a go.
    It was brin that introduced the subject of race / regious groups to this thread. Not me. My post was 'on topic' about the town centre (you can see it above - my first post on this thread). Ask him why he felt it appropriate to go randomly off subject.

I did not complain about it, ask for it to be removed or dispute the facts.

The question I asked him was why he linked it to my post about the town centre. And why he felt it neccesary to change the subject to race. I did not call it racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I'm not sure Wanchai was referring to this 'swimming debate' in his original post that was deleted but to the fact that Brin observed "the way that some of em (Asian women) breed", which is, if not racist, clearly derogatory language used about a race, and therefore probably racist in most definitions.

Once again, an IBS post leads us to race/religious hate discussion. Who wants this?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast