+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lastest incomings

Lastest incomings

31 January - Ross McCormack - loan from Aston Villa -The £10 million pound man, been out in the cold

31 January - Zach Clough - undisclosed fee from Bolton- reported £3 million attacking midfielder. Comes highly rated

31 January - Joao Teixeira - loan from Wolves, midfielder, out in the cold

30 January - Aaron Tshibola - loan from Aston Villa, midfielder struggling to find his way.

Opinions everyone?

McCormack could be a revelation, or the biggest turkey going. Depends what mood he's in.
    Clough, I think is the best signing of the lot.
    The other mean bugger all to me.

People that believe in Ghosts have never seen one??!!
    I don't believe in Ghosts because I've never seen one,
    I'll wait and see before I judge these players,
    But there's normally a reason why Managers let quality players go (at this level especially) because there's an issue with them, McCormack clearly got an attitude problem, and as for Zach!, he should of been sold 2 seasons ago if he is as good as they say, but why now? And only for an estimated £3 million.
    Nothing surprises me and I'll just wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    31 January - Ross McCormack - loan from Aston Villa -The £10 million pound man, been out in the cold

31 January - Zach Clough - undisclosed fee from Bolton- reported £3 million attacking midfielder. Comes highly rated

31 January - Joao Teixeira - loan from Wolves, midfielder, out in the cold

30 January - Aaron Tshibola - loan from Aston Villa, midfielder struggling to find his way.

Opinions everyone?

McCormack could be a revelation, or the biggest turkey going. Depends what mood he's in.
    Clough, I think is the best signing of the lot.
    The other mean bugger all to me.
    What about the Chesterfield lad who has probably come here because of Jack Lester. He is highly rated and could be the best of the lot, though Zach Clough will take some beating.