+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 527 of 530 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by hewittextratime View Post
    I hadn’t realised that the club had stated that all the DNA monies would be spent in the first available transfer window?

I agree that a marquee signing would have added impetus but it’s a fairly poor business strategy to have to just spunk it out on the first available big name. We are a bit thin on the ground in the creativity stakes until the next window but i’ll reserve judgement on the success of the scheme until the end of the next window, that should allow us to pick up some pre-contract deals which we might not otherwise have been able to afford.
    I agree.
    AberDNA is not a quick fix scheme.

It is a fix though.

Or what we in the North East would call "a swick"

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Has Wilson really injured his hamstring? If so what a f ucking joke and dm will be shown up as a moron and DNA will die a death
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by hewittextratime View Post
    I hadn’t realised that the club had stated that all the DNA monies would be spent in the first available transfer window?

I agree that a marquee signing would have added impetus but it’s a fairly poor business strategy to have to just spunk it out on the first available big name. We are a bit thin on the ground in the creativity stakes until the next window but i’ll reserve judgement on the success of the scheme until the end of the next window, that should allow us to pick up some pre-contract deals which we might not otherwise have been able to afford.
    Isn't that a lack of ambition and trust?

Do we not want to be too ambitious or do we just not trust Mcinnes?

Sevco aren't amazing and Celtic have been really poor.

The league is there to be won this season.

Let's just go and f'uckin win it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The league is there to be won this season.

Let's just go and f'uckin win it.
    ��������

There is no chance in hell we are going to win the league,if we had any ambition of doing that we would have to spend millions.

The cups are what we should be looking to win.

I see where lack of money makes it more difficult but nothing that a good team spirit can't beat.

Too many players at Parkhead makes for too many unhappy players at Parkhead.

Take out chance while we can.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I see where lack of money makes it more difficult but nothing that a good team spirit can't beat.

Too many players at Parkhead makes for too many unhappy players at Parkhead.

Take out chance while we can.
    The hard part about us putting up any challenge is that we don’t have the players, management and any drive from the club.
    Scott Brown must be licking his lips at the thought of coming up against our 2 supposedly main midfield signings this year (Kerr and McDonald...sorry I meant Forrester and Gleeson). A few other tooling up players are starting to look like they have been signed from a hospice.
    A top notch physio would have been a welcomed addition during the summer window to take the burden off our already burnt out club physio.

I see Tony Watt of St Perth has been awarded the SPL player of the month award for August.

Cue cries of, “Fit wye did we nae sign him, Dodgy Del McAnus?”

Page 527 of 530 FirstFirst ... 27427477517525526527528529 ... LastLast