+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 326 of 946 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426826 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 9457

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

The opposition look pretty decent as well , some slick passing - in the few minutes I did watch , before the goal.

I think a back 5 of Bossu Mcglaughlin, Mawene Ifil and Bus would have kept a clean sheet against that team. They should be through and i think its a Croatian team they have next. They have more depth bit i wouldnt swap Mcginn and GMS for Windass and Murphy so they may have more choice but its not better in that position. Can’t really comment on defence and keeper as they had **** all to do. The Middleton lad looked good but he won’t feature much and can see him being loaned out. Overall can’t take too much out of it but the so called “55” aint happening this year

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Huns nothing special so far, struggling to break the Macedonians down, got a bit of luck with goal
    Fully agree. Not a lot on show from SevCo.
    Their two new centre halves were ok defensively (not that the Macedonians troubled too much). Thought Conor Goldsmith was the poorer of the two.
    Arfield did a simple Job, nothing special.
    Thought Rangers were weighted too much on their right. Playing Flanagan and Murphy (both right footed) they tended to cut back in and go to the right.
    Surprised Declan John did not play / come off the bench.
    SevCo did not create too much, only really 1 decent chance which Windass headed over.
    They were lucky with the first, keeper unsighted but would have wanted to do better.
    Soft, soft penalty surprise surprise. Ref probably gave it after their two earlier dives.

they do have their two new loan signings to come in, but nothing on tonights showing to say we can't have a right good go at them

I think a back 5 of Bossu Mcglaughlin, Mawene Ifil and Bus would have kept a clean sheet against that team. They should be through and i think its a Croatian team they have next. They have more depth bit i wouldnt swap Mcginn and GMS for Windass and Murphy so they may have more choice but its not better in that position. Can’t really comment on defence and keeper as they had **** all to do. The Middleton lad looked good but he won’t feature much and can see him being loaned out. Overall can’t take too much out of it but the so called “55” aint happening this year
    Are you McInnes, looking to loan out or bench a young lad who played well

They are a long way off winning the league, but for me they will improve upon that performance and be a sterner test than last season, and considering we did horrendously against them with what appears a better side last season, that's a worry.

I'd swap the McGinn of last season for a lamp-post so Windass/Murphy must be incredibly hopeless.

St Johnstone drew with east fife and falkirk got beat from Montrose!! Sums it up we struggled needing late goal to beat falkirk and drew with St Johnstone! C•nt Milne n dm are in for an eary shock this season

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    St Johnstone drew with east fife and falkirk got beat from Montrose!! Sums it up we struggled needing late goal to beat falkirk and drew with St Johnstone! C•nt Milne n dm are in for an eary shock this season
    You need to remember that apparently were the team that everyone wants to be like according to some on here so teams raise there games agaisnt us apparently Celtic do it too

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post

Haha i would understand you greetin here if we drew with East Fife and lost to Montrose in a competetive game but to get yerself worked up about 2 other teams is unbelievable

Haha i would understand you greetin here if we drew with East Fife and lost to Montrose in a competetive game but to get yerself worked up about 2 other teams is unbelievable
    Anything will get me worked up atm tbh givin the sh!te way we are conducting our pre season both on the transfer market and pre season games

Name:  thumbnail3.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  98.4 KB

Dundee Violet 1 v 4 Lochee United (may have been more as I left with ten to go)

I was down in Dungdee at the Discovery anyway so took in this after. Awesome day for it too. I did toy with Broughty Athletic v I'burry but I have been to Broughty before

As I got out of the car a ned f@ck decided to call my 4 year old son "a little f@cking sheep sh@gger" as he was wearing a dons training top.Unbelievable behaviour. He must have been thirty too. His mate and myself put him in his place. F@cking minker

Anyway. the weather was glorious for it. Nae much of a match as Lochee were far superior. Just a stroll for them really

Check out the state of this ex Scotland International who is still only 31

Name:  thumbnail1.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  97.4 KB

I have three years on him and reckon Id be a better acquisition for the 'chee . Immobile, gelatinous and looks about 50
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 14-07-2018 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903;38945278

Check out the state of this ex Scotland International who is still only 31

[ATTACH
    10279[/ATTACH]

I have three years on him and reckon Id be a better acquisition for the . Immobile, gelatinous and looks about 50
    Hope Derek doesn’t see this post otherwise he’ll likely invite him for a trial !!

Page 326 of 946 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426826 ... LastLast