+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to see next season

Quote Originally Posted by fatfan View Post
    For me I'd be going for Holt, Gavin and Harkins from Morton in midfield. Can be a bit lazy but what he does with one touch of the ball others need three. I'd also be trying to get the keeper from Aberdeen that was with stranraer on a season loan. That along with Todd Thompson and Thomas and I think we wouldn't be far away

grants been released from falkirk now theres a quality centre back .

Quote Originally Posted by fatfan View Post
    For me I'd be going for Holt, Gavin and Harkins from Morton in midfield. Can be a bit lazy but what he does with one touch of the ball others need three. I'd also be trying to get the keeper from Aberdeen that was with stranraer on a season loan. That along with Todd Thompson and Thomas and I think we wouldn't be far away
    thomas wants to move abroad and play

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    grants been released from falkirk now theres a quality centre back .
    Surprised at his release as I also thought he was a decent player tbh

Decent player but another that hasn't been the same since coming back from injury.

I wouldn't mind Peter Grant. Always been impressed with him.

I notice that Josh Todd has been released by St Mirren. I really hope Queens are looking to sign him up this time.

Stelios released from St Mirren always played well against us and would fill in for Marshall.

Quote Originally Posted by david47 View Post
    Stelios released from St Mirren always played well against us and would fill in for Marshall.
    Would be a decent signing and he can cover other defensive positions.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Would be a decent signing and he can cover other defensive positions.
    We’ve been blessed with some great left backs over the years, not least in recent times with Harris, Holt and Marshall. Jordan put in a great shift for us. I’d be very happy to see either H in a Queens strip again for our centenary push.
    Last edited by louisxiv; 05-05-2018 at 07:45 AM.

Don't really think we will see Holt back at Queens yet, I am sure another spl club will sign him.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)