+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony O'Connor

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    If you offer someone like O’Connor a contract and he decides to wait to see who else is interested I think you should tell him where to go. There’s plenty of other cart horses in league 1 and 2 we can replace him with.
    Ash Taylor apparently player of the season at Northampton!

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Does big Ash getting that & Stockley scoring 20 goals not say more about the standard in that league?

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    To be fair though Northampton are in the relegation zone and look like they will go down with the other teams around them having games in hand,so it probably wasn't that difficult to be their player of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Both been shyte. The difference is you know Arnason is capable of not being shyte.
    Nailed it.

[QUOTE=rico94;38860849]To be fair though Northampton are in the relegation zone and look like they will go down with the other teams around them having games in hand,so it probably wasn't that difficult to be their player of the year.[/QUOT

Look who else has also one the Northampton player of the year award got him a dream move to Mansfield Town after being freed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39900169

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Forgetting what he’s said on Twitter, O’Connor has been a damn sight better than the fans darling Kari Arnason this season, who’s been woeful most of the season. A complete liability and clearly past it.
    Arnason has been poor but to say O'Connor has been better than him is taking the piss, maybe if Arnason wasn't in and out of the team all season he would have been a lot better, apart from Saturday McKenna has looked more comfortable with Arnason than he has with that donkey O'Connor, probably doesn't help him either having different team mates playing beside him every week.

I still find it hard to believe that Arnason can play at international level but cant cut it in the SPFL, he will probably get MOM against Messi and co at the World cup yet has a nightmare against Curtis Main ffs !

Yas. Didna ken that Northampton played in maroon.

Nae the only Cobblers playing in that colour this season, I’d say.

Im away to the club shop to get Pac J some stuff in the sale. If i see O'Connor milling about anywhere ill be sure to boot him square in the balls

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im away to the club shop to get Pac J some stuff in the sale. If i see O'Connor milling about anywhere ill be sure to boot him square in the balls
    He doesn’t have any

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Arnason has been poor but to say O'Connor has been better than him is taking the piss, maybe if Arnason wasn't in and out of the team all season he would have been a lot better, apart from Saturday McKenna has looked more comfortable with Arnason than he has with that donkey O'Connor, probably doesn't help him either having different team mates playing beside him every week.

I still find it hard to believe that Arnason can play at international level but cant cut it in the SPFL, he will probably get MOM against Messi and co at the World cup yet has a nightmare against Curtis Main ffs !
    your last paragraph;
    I find it hard to believe Arnason can play at international level....full stop.
    The World Cup should be interesting.
    PS - I also think AOC is poor.
    Arguing who is better is like two bald c*nts fighting over a comb.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast