+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The EDL and Britain First sympathisers

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Did not see Cameron cuddling up to IRA terrorists - did you! Do you go on the same marches as Regis?

Incredible...................
    No'time'for'the'IRA'or'any'other'terrorists'Al.But 'tit'for'tat'reprisals'only'fan'the'flames'
    ISIS'are'the'love'child'of'Blair'and'Bush
    You'can't'fight'terrorists'only'create'them

Wazs'that'the'same'Cameron'who'told'the'yanks'Brit ain'was'only'a'bit'player'in'WW2
    Churchill'would'have'been'so'proud

Great thread this

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Great thread this
    Fanning the flames?

Quote Originally Posted by wbatillidie View Post
    Fanning the flames?
    No, not at all.
    Just showing my opinion of the thread.

You okay with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    No, not at all.
    Just showing my opinion of the thread.

You okay with that?
    I've given that some thought, nah, not in the least bothered, thanks for asking all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Sick to death of hearing that the "Daily Mail" is responsible for all of the angst in this country towards Islam? Well said there Mick or should it be Mick - Know it is true because I was at the game.. or I should know because I am Mick - I employ people on 18K, 23K blah blah blah or I know because I am Millionaire Mick - more like Mickey Mouse would be more appropriate. You are not always right and people have a right to disagree with you.

What a bitter and twisted poster you are! So you don't like it, because so many oppose your love in, with differing terrorists, now you resort to blaming a newspaper and taking the piss out of Mick who is a good poster!

I will beat Mick to it - w anker!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    What a bitter and twisted poster you are! So you don't like it, because so many oppose your love in, with differing terrorists, now you resort to blaming a newspaper and taking the piss out of Mick who is a good poster!

I will beat Mick to it - w anker!
    Wow!
    Strong words there baggieal, i'm very offended. If you think that's going to hurt my feeelings then think again sunshine. You've been found out to be a vile racist far right extremist - it is no wonder nobody from any past governments want to help the scum of society like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Sick to death of hearing that the "Daily Mail" is responsible for all of the angst in this country towards Islam? Well said there Mick or should it be Mick - Know it is true because I was at the game.. or I should know because I am Mick - I employ people on 18K, 23K blah blah blah or I know because I am Millionaire Mick - more like Mickey Mouse would be more appropriate. You are not always right and people have a right to disagree with you.
    What an obnoxious tool you are.

Stick your views up your a r s e alongside your head.

Christ knows why we bother having moderators on this board anymore.....at least the previous encumbants dealt with this sort of stuff.

In the last couple of weeks this board has gone downhill rapidly due mainly to your attitude and your political agenda.

I'd long suspected your were our old "friend" Oldham.....now I'm sure!

If the hat fits!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    What an obnoxious tool you are.

Stick your views up your a r s e alongside your head.

Christ knows why we bother having moderators on this board anymore.....at least the previous encumbants dealt with this sort of stuff.

In the last couple of weeks this board has gone downhill rapidly due mainly to your attitude and your political agenda.

I'd long suspected your were our old "friend" Oldham.....now I'm sure!

If the hat fits!!
    Crikey Mick, this is the first time I've seen this thread, can't be on here 24/7. Would you like to list the ones from this thread who you want banned? I assume you want people from both sides of the argument barred, or just those who oppose your views?
    It's all just sticks and stones Mick, let it pass and move on.
    Des get that bloody keyboard fixed and stop upsetting people!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)