+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Salmon Dave

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Oh OK, I just assumed your were referring to Crossroads, Which on reflection is not Scottish silly me. But what about Shoooie McPhee tho ?
    He peaked in The Great Escape.

I have watched episodes 1&2 of Redmond’s issue-challenging telly so far.

Heather naked under the quilt, inviting Roger to join her, and he prefers spying on the neighbours? Poovery.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    He peaked in The Great Escape.

I have watched episodes 1&2 of Redmond’s issue-challenging telly so far.

Heather naked under the quilt, inviting Roger to join her, and he prefers spying on the neighbours? Poovery.
    He could have put Heather out to switch off the car alarm though, trying to hide her modesty with a copy of the Guardian on a cold morning would have been a site to behold.

By the time I started watching it Roger was long gone and she was taking up we the boy (the actor who used to present kids programme Picture Box) who turned out to be a junkie. Looking forward to watching these years that I missed, although I gave up on it long before it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    He could have put Heather out to switch off the car alarm though, trying to hide her modesty with a copy of the Guardian on a cold morning would have been a site to behold.

By the time I started watching it Roger was long gone and she was taking up we the boy (the actor who used to present kids programme Picture Box) who turned out to be a junkie. Looking forward to watching these years that I missed, although I gave up on it long before it ended.
    The ‘junkie’ (he, like many others still around ‘managed’ his habit so that he could lead an outwardly-normal life) was Nicholas Black.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The ‘junkie’ (he, like many others still around ‘managed’ his habit so that he could lead an outwardly-normal life) was Nicholas Black.
    Do you know all this off the top of your head? Impressive if you do.

I watched it a lot between 86-96, but memories of it are very few to say the least.