+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League News 2017/2018

congratulations Dazzy well done. Another fantastic season of FL albeit a miserable one for me but no one cares about that
    Huge thank you to Rosie for her brilliant write ups thank you so much for your time and effort.

Dazzy you have a message

Thanks everyone and cheers oz, greatness touch mate..

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Most of us suffered from depleted teams and the only reason we got lucky with Pep sending Jesus on was to try and get the �� points.

Bongo suffered a last day mare of mega proportions. His team imploded and even with the Bench Boost token only managed 28 points. So a last day Drongo for Bongo.��

You played a blinder Yubby, nominating Perez who was the highest scoring as captain earning you 26 heavenly points. ��

Kane 24, Magic Mo 22, Aubameyang 16 and the rest not worth a mention. ����

Along with Bongo, Dazzy also played his Bench Boost Token.

Thanks Winnie and as you say it’s all about the Champion, but means you mention it .............������ I was slightly smug �� with my 82 points and my Phoenix like rise to 11th place.

Fantasy League season 2018/2019 returns on 11th August. So keep a pen and paper handy for any potential World Cup players who may find their way to the Premiership. ������

Do your homework for potential bargains from the promoted clubs. ������

Wonder if Dazzy will change his team name to Pedigree Champs, and if a certain super agent will be knocking on his door. ��������

Has Sam any statement to relay from Uncle Tony?
    He blames Pep and José overall for the season. I think he should be banished from the comp next year

Winnie, tbh think it’s two title wins for me but let’s say for arguments sake 3 😂

Congratulations Dazzy on a very hard fought win. It’s been a hugely entertaining season due mostly to Rosie’s write ups which have kept this league alive and competitive. Very entertaining. I’m at a loss now......

Hey Winnie, I still finished #1

Good effort Yubbs.

My Son Liam will be joining us next season. Not at all intimidated by his Dads 3rd last performance which was really dead last considering one manager left his team and the other couldn't get the door to the office open

Woohoo more numbers the better Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Hey Winnie, I still finished #1
    Ha ha you did. Well done Yubbs.

Heads off in search of strong paracetamol.

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)