+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Next seasons strip

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Attachment 4253

Looks like this is the new away kit for next season . It's something different
    Very happy If this is the away kit or something similar. Our old badge (the one I grew up with in the 90s) would have looked great. The contrast between the yellow/orange logo stitching and the Grey would have been superb.

I have never liked the yellow and blue away kits in the past. They always seem to look really amateur attempts. I think this is a great step forward and will hopefully look more professional alongside the new blue home kit. Realistically when we play away anyway or fans wear the home kit so its nice to try something new.

Saying that, I believe Alex Ferguson did away with grey shirts as the players complained that they couldn't make each other out on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Very happy If this is the away kit or something similar. Our old badge (the one I grew up with in the 90s) would have looked great. The contrast between the yellow/orange logo stitching and the Grey would have been superb.

I have never liked the yellow and blue away kits in the past. They always seem to look really amateur attempts. I think this is a great step forward and will hopefully look more professional alongside the new blue home kit. Realistically when we play away anyway or fans wear the home kit so its nice to try something new.

Saying that, I believe Alex Ferguson did away with grey shirts as the players complained that they couldn't make each other out on the pitch.

A point well made Cpt .....the boring blue & white badge on that strip will look as ridiculous as it does on the red one

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    A point well made Cpt .....the boring blue & white badge on that strip will look as ridiculous as it does on the red one
    I've nothing against the neutral(ish) colour or indeed the design of this shirt although I'm not daft about these kind of collars which always remind me of polo or rugby shirts. What I do agree with is that the badge we've been using in recent years looks cheap and will, I believe, deter potential purchasers. Certainly would deter me. Main thing for me though is it's not red.

This away shirt is the bog standard off the shelf Macron Tabit style in gun metal and neon yellow. Hopefully the home shirt will, like last season, be a bespoke one

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Wouldn't mind an all blue home kit.
    Not so keen on a grey away kit. Remember when Man Utd played at Southampton and changed into their blue kit at half time because they couldn't pick out their players. Matt Le Tissier said he hadn't even noticed that they'd changed at half time, he was so caught up in trying to keep Soton's place in the Premier League.
    Let's hope the players will see each other in this kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    This away shirt is the bog standard off the shelf Macron Tabit style in gun metal and neon yellow. Hopefully the home shirt will, like last season, be a bespoke one
    The home top will again be a bespoke one

Here they are ... and they'll have JB Houston on the front as main sponsor

Name:  mad.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  105.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialQosFC View Post
    Here they are ... and they'll have JB Houston on the front as main sponsor

Name:  mad.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  105.4 KB
    I think I am correct in saying that the new sponsors Houston the Butchers appeared on the shirts before - 2008 ?

Season 2008-09 had the butchers as the shirt sponsor.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)