+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 110 of 922 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 9220

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    The point is ramanag, that Gibraltans are Spanish genes, but have lived under British rule for centuries and have embraced British culture.
    They don't like the EU nor do they like Spain's bullying. It's their choice, something you do not approve of someone having. However, I don't hold that against you. It's the EU WAY.
    You aren't allowed an opinion and say on your destiny. You do them proud. ;-)

And they all lived in happy Union
    Hang on a minute, you do tell em. On Referendum Day, Gibraltar was the first district to declare a result which was to overwhelmingly stay in the EU. They might not want to part from the UK, but they definitely don't wanted to be regarded as Little Britain.

I've not been to Gibraltar, so I thought it was interesting that you both classed the Gibraltans as very strongly British, but from opposite view points, and yet the referendum result was massively one way. Which would indicate a strong feeling towards the eu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    I've not been to Gibraltar, so I thought it was interesting that you both classed the Gibraltans as very strongly British, but from opposite view points, and yet the referendum result was massively one way. Which would indicate a strong feeling towards the eu.
    You haven't missed much imo and I don't recommend it.
    As I see it they love all things British and it's like being in 'Little Britain' - fish and chips, familiar high street stores, British pubs, currency, police, post boxes and language etc - only with palm trees and a better climate. Their main industries are shipping, online gaming and finance which all depend on access to the single market and tourism which benefits from the free movement of people in so much as people regularly just walk across the border which, if I remember correctly is at the top of the airport runway.
    Add to that the fact that Brexit means that Spain will be ever more likely to make some claim on Gibralter being part of Iberia rather than some anachronistic British outpost and you can see why they voted as they did. For me it's all a bit of a case of 'having your cake and eating it'.

P.S. Tricky, to say I'm opposed to choice or people having an opinion is just complete nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Well I'm just back off holiday, trying to catch up and I got as far as this, noting Swale using his same indictment attitude to anyone having a strong opinion. You need help swale you really do, obviously I get under your skin so that makes me quite joyful.
    You accuse me of having an attitude, but your temper strops beggar belief.
    No one has ever called you a pleb, but your arrogance of being the intellectual one here, is borderline laughable.
    Do yourself a favour, have a stiff one and breathe heavily.
    The snot on your nose will go hard someday.

I took a lovely trip to Gibraltar whilst away. The amusement of it all was immeasurable.
    The guide was sulking(Belgium), about Britain ruining the glorious harmony. Preaching that the EU should decide what's right for you. (I kid you not).
    The Spanish Police being complete ****ers, both going in and then out.
    In- Over the top inspections of passports. Queue's amounting to 2 hours. Brit side, 10 mins.
    out- Over the top inspections, looking for cigarettes and booze and confiscating as much as they could. Brit side, thanks call again.

Spanish patrol boats playing cat and mouse with Brit patrol boats. Arseholes the lot of them and they are supposed to be our friends. Nope, it made my day and told me loads. The Gibraltans, smashing people didn't want you spending euros, pounds only. Happy to call themselves British and proud of it.

Reminded me of whats being erased in the UK. A little bit of national pride and not giving in to bullying.

Mock me all you want swale, I don't give a ****.

Eh where did you get the idea you got under my skin? If anything you make me laugh and cry in equal measures. laugh because its so funny how you can't understand that your incoherent ravings make you look a fool and cry because you clearly believe the ****e you post, which is somewhat worrying!

I don't need to mock you Tricky, you do that well enough by your self in your own posts.

I take it if for example the Isle of Wight was under Spanish Rule after some dodgy deal a few hundred years ago, you'd be equally enthusiastic of the situation???

Accuracy, truth and facts are not Tricky's strong points, as reading (if you can be arsed) his posts demonstrates.

Never mind he seems happy and its nice to here the kids have had a good holiday!

Swales put in your place again I see I've really missed Tricky tying you in knots Of course he's got under your skin but your to arrogant to see it He's played with you for weeks like a cat with a mouse But you can't resist biting I've got a 11year old just like you he has to have he last say But then when you analise it he's said nothing

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Swales put in your place again I see I've really missed Tricky tying you in knots Of course he's got under your skin but your to arrogant to see it He's played with you for weeks like a cat with a mouse But you can't resist biting I've got a 11year old just like you he has to have he last say But then when you analise it he's said nothing

Oh dear again you jump in with both feet and laud an idiots wafflings! Take it you read the other posts? even those who are strongly in favour of Brexit and can offer a coherent argument, don't think Tricky talks any sense whatsoever!

The guy does not get under my skin, because quite simply he posts utter rubbish, stuff that can quite easily be disproven and has been several times both by me and other posters.

Your clearly one of those people who has a problem understanding facts or perhaps doesn't bother as long as the ramblings are along the lines of what you believe? Clearly Tricky doesn't as he just posts incoherent rants that have no basis in the real world.

I would feel sorry for you but wont waste my sympathy!

my only problem with tricky is he supports forest but we all have a cross to bear.
    what your missing swale for millionth time we dont mind your views etc and listen its the way you arrogantly then to proceed to belittle us try and make us look second rate . and all on a football site. why not take chip of shoulder and remember this we are still great britain in or out but unfortunately for you we are out like it or not most have got over it you carry a grudge.

Quote Originally Posted by southernram22 View Post
    my only problem with tricky is he supports forest but we all have a cross to bear.
    what your missing swale for millionth time we dont mind your views etc and listen its the way you arrogantly then to proceed to belittle us try and make us look second rate . and all on a football site. why not take chip of shoulder and remember this we are still great britain in or out but unfortunately for you we are out like it or not most have got over it you carry a grudge.

Us??? Not belittling anybody, just correcting the untruths posted by some here and there, hardly my fault if they can't get their facts right? I don't try and make anyone second rate, but if they state stuff that is wrong and can demonstrate that i will.

Not sure why your whinging about ti being on a football site, its labelled OT and anyone who wants to can ignore and focus on the football.

I'm not bothered personally being in or out, its just funny that some proponents on here who are almost fanatical about Brexit, seem to be unable to grasp either the facts or the reality of the situation.

As for Tricky well anyone who believes even a tiny percent age of what he posts clearly has a problem with reality as indeed does he.

Swales No I don't have any problem understanding anything What I do understand is arrogance and intolerance of other peoples view because you have it in abundance I've no forgot your tirade at Aldi Salisbury calling him a ****ing **** And saying " I sence you coming from the ****ing ignorant class " Really intelligent that was looks like Trickys not he only one to get the better of you

Page 110 of 922 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210610 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)