+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Little List....

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Similar with Ben White for me army, never quite sure what colour his hair will be dyed in any given game, he can't be the colour he is without spending hour after hour on his sun bed and those socks pulled half way up his thighs, I keep thinking he's going to need a suspender belt to keep them up. He looks like he spends far too much time looking in the mirror, and is head over heels in love with what he sees.
    That is true for the majority of PL players Sinkov.It is like they have to have a new hairdo for every match.WTF was Grealish thinking when he grew that spring onion on his head?

Grealish is not a thinker CiB.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    That is true for the majority of PL players Sinkov.It is like they have to have a new hairdo for every match.WTF was Grealish thinking when he grew that spring onion on his head?
    To me CiB, and maybe it's just my age, but the vast majority of PL players don't give a FF what they look like, Ben White cares very much, too much imo, what he looks like.

To me CiB, and maybe it's just my age, but the vast majority of PL players don't give a FF what they look like, Ben White cares very much, too much imo, what he looks like.
    Got to disagree with you on this one mon ami, watching the majority of EPL games is akin to watching a prima donna mannequin parade.

Rashford dyed ginger this weekend, a black Wolves defender with a blonde top, tattoos galore, hairbands & ponytails, FFS Brian O'Neil & Tommy Smith would make mincemeat of the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Got to disagree with you on this one mon ami, watching the majority of EPL games is akin to watching a prima donna mannequin parade.

Rashford dyed ginger this weekend, a black Wolves defender with a blonde top, tattoos galore, hairbands & ponytails, FFS Brian O'Neil & Tommy Smith would make mincemeat of the lot of them.
    Don't get me wrong mon ami, they obviously spend a lot of time on their appearance, it's just that to me, at my age, a lot of them look fecking ridiculous and make me think they must not give a FF what they look like, whilst in reality they care very much. Does that make sense ?

Don't get me wrong mon ami, they obviously spend a lot of time on their appearance, it's just that to me, at my age, a lot of them look fecking ridiculous and make me think they must not give a FF what they look like, whilst in reality they care very much. Does that make sense ?
    It makes you wonder if they have people who advise them on their dress sense and appearance because if they do then feck me it is easy money.Haaland gets out of bed and then goes straight out in his bleedin pyjamas.Even a lot of the managers look like coco the clown in their size 14 white pumps and black trousers.

I rest my case.

Name:  NINTCHDBPICT000563033824.jpg copy.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  47.4 KBName:  NINTCHDBPICT000562549852-1.jpg copy.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  79.0 KBName:  NINTCHDBPICT000563038916.jpg copy.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  65.8 KB
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 27-12-2023 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Lol.Amazing what you can do with an old pair of curtains.

I often wonder how much they spend on their hair, I could do a better job with a basin and a pair of kitchen scissors than some of these lads must be spending fortunes on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)