+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Brentford - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Maybe the Brentford manager has calmed down a bit....

""A fair result," Thomas Frank, the Brentford head coach, said. "Not a good game, but an intense one. Leeds are different to any other team in the Championship. They're the best team in the division."

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    The 1400 plus tonight gave their all for 90 mins Rev - did you ?
    It was the best away day of the season.The noise generated by our away end was deafening - Leeds fans at their best and behind the team ALL the game.A great little ground and friendly locals too.
    Still sooooooooooooo positive !

MOT

Sent from my iPhone

yes, you are a superior fan. The same type of clown that blindly defends kiki while we lose or draw game after game. You are exactly the type of fan that Leeds needs to cultivate more. Important that we **** on anyone that doesn't happen to live in Europe and can't make the games. Your brilliance is why Leeds is stuck in the Championship with a players payroll budget that matches up with just one player on some of those clubs such as L'pool, Citeh, Chelsea or Scum that have millions of "plastic fans" and hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue from these worthless fans. These clubs with fake fans that can take any player they want from us if they want to fork over enough money while we take free transfers and develop players that are stolen in their prime. However, we have real fans such as you while they have plastic fans.

You can also catch any of their games on the Tube or Net from free. Make sure you wring out every dollar out of LUTV even though it only works about a 1/4 of the time. That $59 is going to make or break our promotion success. A million viewers stateside watch scum, chelsea, pool or citeh while we get 2000 on pay website. A true recipe for success.

perhaps you'd be better supporting a a club that really targets true fans such Grimsby or Plymouth.

It also goes without saying that the big clubs are thrilled that we focus so much on just our "true fans" and make sure that no one outside of the UK/Europe even knows who we are. I know your provincial attitude prevents you from realizing that their is money, and lots of it, in other parts of the world. Who would want to watch anyone other than scum, chelasea, citeh or pool.

Imagine what happens if Leeds gets the money to fully support their academy and keep their players along with being able to buy some players in their prime and actually have worldwide coverage of their team with the resulting revenue from Merchandise and monetizing the team. They might actually lose their farm system for players.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    It also goes without saying that the big clubs are thrilled that we focus so much on just our "true fans" and make sure that no one outside of the UK/Europe even knows who we are. I know your provincial attitude prevents you from realizing that their is money, and lots of it, in other parts of the world. Who would want to watch anyone other than scum, chelasea, citeh or pool.

Imagine what happens if Leeds gets the money to fully support their academy and keep their players along with being able to buy some players in their prime and actually have worldwide coverage of their team with the resulting revenue from Merchandise and monetizing the team. They might actually lose their farm system for players.
    I'll use another posters comment, tongue in cheek of course....."touch a nerve there"?

The claws are out

kiki does that to me and then getting lectured by a true fan is the icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    kiki does that to me and then getting lectured by a true fan is the icing on the cake.
    Lol!

Sh1t Refs Bamfords bamfluffs and Kiko's clangers..feck me i'm surprised we are still in the mix!

I'm a bit concerned that Rev might have 'given his all' during the game. Glad I wasn't there to see it if so.

For someone who constantly says 'Alaw' the wum has a weird way of attacking all the Leeds on here. Perhaps she wants Lexit? Leeds united for the true fans only. Keep out the outsiders. Our culture is better than your culture.

Small minds. And apparently working on bringing people together in the football community. Respect eh? It goes all ways not just where you feel like giving it.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Maybe the Brentford manager has calmed down a bit....

""A fair result," Thomas Frank, the Brentford head coach, said. "Not a good game, but an intense one. Leeds are different to any other team in the Championship. They're the best team in the division."
    Hmmm if one of us on here stated those same views on the match and Mighty Whites, you'd be apoplectic telling us how delusional and blinkered and that we are regularly bending over for Radz, Ortz, Phillip Schofield and who ever else came into your mind

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)