+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Super Jack Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Aye, because our more experienced manager always subs our left back if he’s having a ‘mare
    Exactly my point.
    You know I give McInnes grief at times (probably a lot) and after witnessing what Ross didn’t do during that match in particular made me think he still has a lot to learn as a footballing manager.
    I have absolutely nothing against him and can only judge what I see , so good luck to the guy anyway at Sunderland. He will need it also.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 24-05-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Jack Ross and St.Mirren still did well to win that league.
    In fairness to St.Mirren at Pittodrie, everyone expected Aberdeen to win that match. When it was obvious to every man and his dog that the left back was going to hinder his team in that match I found it a bit mental that super Jack Ross still kept him playing that role after half time. That particular player in that match cost him dearly and a stronger manager (or even a more experienced manager) would have made some sort of change when it was evident a traffic cone would have be more sufficient for that role.
    Do not speak sense please......all day long you focus on weak links, just because our current coach knew about that and the buddie’s manager did not click........Do not for one instance think our current coach is better than Ross.......it was a close game in the end.

SF

I think at 3-1 at half time, you’ve got to just hope the LB doesn’t make that much of a c*nt of it in the 2nd half. Changing it defensively isn’t going to get you back in it.

Anyway, you’re nitpicking the manager of the year in one fixture. Our cup exists we’rent exactly glorious occasions either if you remember
    Last edited by Mason89; 24-05-2018 at 12:48 PM.

I think at 3-1 at half time, you’ve got to just hope the LB doesn’t make that much of a c*nt of it in the 2nd half. Changing it defensively isn’t going to get you back in it.

Anyway, you’re nitpicking the manager of the year in one fixture. Our cup exists we’rent exactly glorious occasions either if you remember
    Boom.......trolley dolly, not bad restraint there!.....regardless, our current coach turned down the offer to treble his salary at Sunderland......regardless, he oversaw our team feel the @rse of “the manager of the year” very easily........we all know your disdain of our current coach, that aside, have you genuinely been involved in fitba?
    Just asking like as your opinion of our current coach tends to make your posts absolutely subjective which is a shame when most fitba minded fowk would be more objective, Ach weel 🙂

SF

[QUOTE=Jackjarvis;38900454]Boom.......trolley dolly, not bad restraint there!.....regardless, our current coach turned down the offer to treble his salary at Sunderland......regardless, he oversaw our team feel the @rse of “the manager of the year” very easily........we all know your disdain of our current coach, that aside, have you genuinely been involved in fitba?
    Just asking like as your opinion of our current coach tends to make your posts absolutely subjective which is a shame when most fitba minded fowk would be more objective, Ach weel ��

He doesn't like him personally for reasons he will not reveal !

If Sky Sports are correct Ross now on £350 k a year at Sunderland. They must have been looking for a cheap option as McInnes would have been offered a far bigger wedge last year. He is on a good bit more than that at Aberdeen I would wager.

[QUOTE=kigoretrout;38900504]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Boom.......trolley dolly, not bad restraint there!.....regardless, our current coach turned down the offer to treble his salary at Sunderland......regardless, he oversaw our team feel the @rse of “the manager of the year” very easily........we all know your disdain of our current coach, that aside, have you genuinely been involved in fitba?
    Just asking like as your opinion of our current coach tends to make your posts absolutely subjective which is a shame when most fitba minded fowk would be more objective, Ach weel ��

He doesn't like him personally for reasons he will not reveal !

If Sky Sports are correct Ross now on £350 k a year at Sunderland. They must have been looking for a cheap option as McInnes would have been offered a far bigger wedge last year. He is on a good bit more than that at Aberdeen I would wager.
    Yeah they’d have to sack mciness after 18 months like the last time he managed down there

Its funny all the dancing you’re doing around this, rather than just admit I was right.

Again

I’ll be smug about that
    What is there to be smug about, most of us said he was a good manager and a decent prospect.
    I had him as second choice in my preferred candidates.
    Incidentally, he still has to prove himself at the top level, so even if you were to be smug, its too early

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Just asking like as your opinion of our current coach tends to make your posts absolutely subjective which is a shame when most fitba minded fowk would be more objective...
    There is no point getting a chubby over Mason's views on Our Current Coach™️

I'd imagine though that 99% of the posts on here are subjective. It's pretty much what being a real football fan is all about.

Right, get you now. His achievements are pish because Dundee Utd & ICT are were pish. So you’ll agree with me then that our managers are pish too, on account of Rangers being dead, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee Utd, ICT, Ronnies Celtic all being in free fall at some point. Glad you’re on board.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast