+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Support the NHS

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No hanging heads in shame needed. I was also proud to support the NHS workers, but I'm still seething at the way a decade of Tory rule has led to record waiting lists and an all time low for A&E performance.

If you want to separate the two that's up to you, but don't ask me to join in.
    Phew.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You can be proud that so many people came out in support of the NHS, and still wonder why a Tory government that’s spent the last 10 years decimating it got voted in again just over 3 months ago.
    You can't help yourself can you? A positive thread about NHS workers and you have to turn it into another political one.
    Give it a rest.

... look i961 ... don't be so cruel to fatboy. He's just an acolytes...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... look i961 ... don't be so cruel to fatboy. He's just an acolytes...
    Of whom is he an acolyte, Neddy?

... certainly not you, Snobhead 2. He worships at the alter with Snobhead 1, supporting his every wish and whim. In fact I'm still of the view that Snobhead 1 has reproduced himself and fatboy is a kind of rough alter ego ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... certainly not you, Snobhead 2. He worships at the alter with Snobhead 1, supporting his every wish and whim. In fact I'm still of the view that Snobhead 1 has reproduced himself and fatboy is a kind of rough alter ego ...
    You need to alter your alter to altar but not the second alter - that's one of the few things you've got right.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You can't help yourself can you? A positive thread about NHS workers and you have to turn it into another political one.
    Give it a rest.
    There’s some daft things written on here, asking that a thread about the NHS not to be political is one of the dafter though.

I thought we had a separate thread for pointless bickering? Well done the NHS workers & the many other people who are carrying on to keep the country running.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    There’s some daft things written on here, asking that a thread about the NHS not to be political is one of the dafter though.
    The only daft thing on this thread is you, there are many political threads on here (unfortunately) that you can vent your spleen at about the Tories and your favourite-- hating 'right wingers' --without infecting every other thread with your bias and repetitive posts.
    We all know you are still sulking over brexit.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast