+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest refuse loan request for Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    What makes people think Yates would have any intention of joining us again? He didn't want to be here when we were near the top of League 2 last season so why he'd come back now I don't know.
    Not even remotely likely to happen but would be good to see him face Grant for us

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Not even remotely likely to happen but would be good to see him face Grant for us
    I suppose it's possible. They've messed up his loan once already with their greed. And the kid imagined he would get a shot at the first team. 6 months on and maybe he wants to play football. Perhaps money might talk this time. It would be a good investment whatever the cost. Not my money, I know, but going down will cost more.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    What makes people think Yates would have any intention of joining us again? He didn't want to be here when we were near the top of League 2 last season so why he'd come back now I don't know.
    Forest would laugh Hardy off the phone again anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    Please just **** off now.

We are discussing our club who are about to lose their status of the oldest league club, something that the likes of you would know nothing about, and you come on here gloating. You make me puke. Go back to your hell hole where your sister awaits.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 14-01-2019 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Forest aren’t going to do any deals with us it seems very clear but if you are in Grants shoes Stags are a better career move now.

We need to forget about Forest anyway there is a number of clubs who we can sign players from.

I think we need to be looking for a different type of player to Grant anyway someone in the mould of Matt at Newport.
    Exactly. Obviously it would be nice to get decent Forest loanees again, but if that's not going to happen, what's stopping us approaching Derby or Leicester? What we need to do is bring in loan players of the quality of Grant and Yates. These players aren't uniquely talented - there must be loads of them out there. But we need to get it right - no more Virtues, no more Davies, for ****'s sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Please just **** off now.
    I know, it's getting boring now. Whether it's the 'I wish them nothing but pain and misery' fans on Stagsnet or the 'I really have nothing against Notts' fans that come on here when things are going badly, it's all just different shades of the same thing - reveling in others' misery.

For those that find the slow death of a once great football club amusing or pleasurable in some way - I absolutely pity you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    Get on with counting your fingers Daft Lad.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    In the position we are in Grant would not do us any good. We need battlers not someone who only performs when the team is winning.
    Exactly. Grant's decent, but not what we need now. We need bruisers / battlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    Exactly. Grant's decent, but not what we need now. We need bruisers / battlers.
    We need someone who can take a decent corner and free kick.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    We need someone who can take a decent corner and free kick.
    And create something from nothing. Grant is exactly what this team needs and anyone that doesn't admit it is fooling themselves imo. A player like Grant is exactly what we missed on Saturday.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast