+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: The Mighty Blades v Burton Albion

MATCH DAY POST: The Mighty Blades v Burton Albion

So after the missed opportunity in what by all accounts was a dire spectacle at Ipswich, tonight we face Burton Albion in the rearranged fixture from the 3rd of March..... And surely this has got to be a way to get back to winning ways. Nothing is certain in football though, and we'll need to have a cutting edge to get past the parked bus....

Anyway....

Any team news?

Please not unchanged...

Surely Clarke and Duffy have to start if fit ?

Ched does not appear to be the answer....

Really hoping for a performance of some quality tonight, and if we can get that early goal, I fancy us to get a few. That'll be the problem though if we don't score early. I'm gonna be optimistic though, and suggest a 4-0 Blades win, with the early goal making the difference, and a move back up to 7th with more than all to play for after that....

UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_Cheat View Post
    So after the missed opportunity in what by all accounts was a dire spectacle at Ipswich, tonight we face Burton Albion in the rearranged fixture from the 3rd of March..... And surely this has got to be a way to get back to winning ways. Nothing is certain in football though, and we'll need to have a cutting edge to get past the parked bus....

Anyway....

Any team news?

Please not unchanged...

Surely Clarke and Duffy have to start if fit ?

Ched does not appear to be the answer....

Really hoping for a performance of some quality tonight, and if we can get that early goal, I fancy us to get a few. That'll be the problem though if we don't score early. I'm gonna be optimistic though, and suggest a 4-0 Blades win, with the early goal making the difference, and a move back up to 7th with more than all to play for after that....

UTB
    I just want a win mate,if we play gr8 as well that's a bonus.2-1 win for the MIGHTY BLADES,i think Duffy will start and i would start Leon if he's fit enuff.UTCB

most important match of the season

Comfortable victory tonight,and if he is starting,I am having a shiny sixpence on Ched to score tonight

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Comfortable victory tonight,and if he is starting,I am having a shiny sixpence on Ched to score tonight
    We do have to win this match - confident we can - nothing to lose - go for it Blades
    UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    We do have to win this match - confident we can - nothing to lose - go for it Blades
    UTB
    Trust me Aya on this,get your Pipe and Slippers out,pour a glass of Red and savour our victory

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Trust me Aya on this,get your Pipe and Slippers out,pour a glass of Red and savour our victory
    You know better than to tempt fate Blocky

are you mad.BD? ..I gave up smoking years ago 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    are you mad.BD? ..I gave up smoking years ago ��
    The way it's going you might be starting again.

You know who is going to sh!t on our victory dont you,that leg breaker Sordell,he's scored before at the Kop end.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast