+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swindon Town v Sheffield United

Swindon Town v Sheffield United

One to win this Robins, all the best as I'll be in bed as it kicks off.

Don't you ever think of anything else but *** Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    Don't you ever think of anything else but *** Mike?
    With the results Swindon are getting you and Gaz should take up *** games instead of Football, Bloody losing 4-2 at home to the blades, what the hell is happening ?

Time the Robins started a bob bob bobbing and winning some games ..And the Clarets too

It looks dire for the Robins, I know the blades are top of the tree but you'd expect more of a fight from them, come on Gaz/Laz, why is it going pear shaped ?

Looky here you lot it is plain to see that there is a lack of -
    1) fitness
    2) discipline
    3) respect for management
    4) leadership
    5) no mr motivator

Players were dropped for this one due to going on the ale.

1st half we were a joke but 2nd half we looked excellent in parts and ran them ragged.
    So the question you should be asking is why / how they can turn it on when they want to?

I'm sick of it and don't expect nothing but only hope we have a club left at the end of it all.

7k there last night - around 1k blades.

Many fans, around 2k, left at 1/2 time.

A huge banner was erected at the end calling for "Williams Out" which was ripped down by the stewards.

I think the stewards got wind of something as the were quite twitchy during the 2nd half and much more active than usual.

But it ain't over til the maths say it is.
    UTC good luck in NE and say hi to Billy Boy

Thanks for the above info Gaz, your Club seem to be in a whole heap of trouble, as for turning it on in the second half after being not interested in the first is an enigma, I really do hope you turn that corner.

Yes Burnley at the Mackems on Saturday, most seemingly think its a Clarets win, with the way Dyche sets us up I beg to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Thanks for the above info Gaz, your Club seem to be in a whole heap of trouble, as for turning it on in the second half after being not interested in the first is an enigma, I really do hope you turn that corner.

Yes Burnley at the Mackems on Saturday, most seemingly think its a Clarets win, with the way Dyche sets us up I beg to differ.
    Exactly my sentiments Alto,we haven't won there since 1972 ..Another away defeat on the cards me thinks ..

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Looky here you lot it is plain to see that there is a lack of -
    1) fitness
    2) discipline
    3) respect for management
    4) leadership
    5) no mr motivator

Players were dropped for this one due to going on the ale.

1st half we were a joke but 2nd half we looked excellent in parts and ran them ragged.
    So the question you should be asking is why / how they can turn it on when they want to?

I'm sick of it and don't expect nothing but only hope we have a club left at the end of it all.

7k there last night - around 1k blades.

Many fans, around 2k, left at 1/2 time.

A huge banner was erected at the end calling for "Williams Out" which was ripped down by the stewards.

I think the stewards got wind of something as the were quite twitchy during the 2nd half and much more active than usual.

But it ain't over til the maths say it is.
    UTC good luck in NE and say hi to Billy Boy
    Hope the Robins can turn things around lads..Don't want you going what the Clarets went through due to bad management..