+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Two blocks of shares issued by Dundee Football Club Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    So you can't or won't answer the question asked and deflect the subject to something else instead? What is it that makes those individuals on the DFC Trust less suitable for such a role than those on the Dundee United Trust?

Because you worked beside Gavin Muir and because Elliot Shaw was 'an excellent and very useful member of the Dundee FC Commercial Team' they're both automatically better than any trustee on the DFC Community Trust?

Classic Islay.

Looking at the Elliot Shaw comment I can only assume you had one or more positive experiences with him when he was on the DFC Commercial Team? Because, as we all know, if you'd had a negative experience with him he'd be persona non grata in your opinion and completely unsuitable for such a position with Dundee United........... wouldn't he?.
    So you think that it is a good idea for Nelms to fill the board of Trustees on the Dundee FC Community Trust with his friends.
    Community Trustees need to come from a wide field of expertise not be full of Yes men.
    Elliot Shaw was very helpful when I had to collect tickets from Dens Park for the sponsors dinner in October 2018.

So you can't or won't answer the question asked and deflect the subject to something else instead? What is it that makes those individuals on the DFC Trust less suitable for such a role than those on the Dundee United Trust?

Because you worked beside Gavin Muir and because Elliot Shaw was 'an excellent and very useful member of the Dundee FC Commercial Team' they're both automatically better than any trustee on the DFC Community Trust?

Classic Islay.

Looking at the Elliot Shaw comment I can only assume you had one or more positive experiences with him when he was on the DFC Commercial Team? Because, as we all know, if you'd had a negative experience with him he'd be persona non grata in your opinion and completely unsuitable for such a position with Dundee United........... wouldn't he?.
    You are persona non grata as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    So you think that it is a good idea for Nelms to fill the board of Trustees on the Dundee FC Community Trust with his friends.
    Community Trustees need to come from a wide field of expertise not be full of Yes men.
    Elliot Shaw was very helpful when I had to collect tickets from Dens Park for the sponsors dinner in October 2018.
    As we all know, surrounding himself with yes men is what John Nelms does. However unless you can prove to all of us that the Dundee FC Trust board members are less qualified, come from a less than wide field of experience and are less suitable than someone that was nice to you when you picked up tickets then that point is moot.

You are persona non grata as far as I am concerned.
    Because I challenge you?

Classic Islay.

I will ask the question again...Are you familiar with the skill set and expertise of the current DFC Community Trust Trustees? How do you know that they do not have the skills required? You state that and i quote your words " Community Trustees need to come from a wide field of expertise"

You will of course have the evidence to prove this is not the case with the current Trustees.

Quote Originally Posted by Dens Park Dynamo View Post
    I will ask the question again...Are you familiar with the skill set and expertise of the current DFC Community Trust Trustees? How do you know that they do not have the skills required? You state that and i quote your words " Community Trustees need to come from a wide field of expertise"

You will of course have the evidence to prove this is not the case with the current Trustees.
    But, but, but Elliot was helpful when he picked up tickets. That trumps any qualification or experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Dens Park Dynamo View Post

I enclose the current list of Dundee FC Community Trust board of trustees for your reference. https://dfccommunitytrust.org.uk/about-us/trustees/
    In my opinion two out of the four trustees being employed by Dundee Football Club with a third trustee being the Company Secretary of Dundee Football Club is a not ideal especially with Deeranged posting that John Nelms surrounds himself with Yes men.
    Until a few months ago John Nelms son Jack was listed in the Management and Staff section of the Dundee FC Community Trust as their Head of Education but he is no longer listed in their Management and Staff section. Nelms stated in his interview in the Mail on Sunday that his son Jack was about to join the British Army.

But, but, but Elliot was helpful when he picked up tickets. That trumps any qualification or experience.
    I think that Elliott would have made a good Commercial and Sponsorship manager at Dundee Football Club.

Because I challenge you?

Classic Islay.
    But you are nasty when you challenge me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Said he wanted them to thrive but not with nelms in charge.......that dosent mean fail that just means not thrive.

I don't want the wifeys team to thrive, don't want them to fail.

I don't want the Catholic church to thrive but don't want them to fail.

I don't want the EU to thrive but I don't want them to fail.

I don't want Dupo to thrive but I don't want them to fail I want them consigned to the annals of history, a deceased club, no more, curling up their toes.

Think Islay would have to clarify that one.
    I have just come across your post.
    I want Dundee Football Club to thrive but I do not want John Nelms to remain as the managing director of Dundee Football Club Limited due to his failure to treat all the Dundee supporters the same but instead give priorities and show favouritism to one group of Dundee supporters.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)