+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 339 of 349 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I know Skinner is some what of a hero to Animal which is why I made the first post.

I have unmost respect for Animal in this debate. He has made it absolutely clear why he voted leave, did not lace it with falsehoods to enhance his position and never waivered from those beliefs.
    Be careful WCM you'll be accused of wetting up Animals leg

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Kerr
    Do you honestlly [& I know honestly is not a word you respect] believe that we as a member have had much influence on matters in the EU I don't think we have hence the vote to leave The British public has had a bellyful of the EU & its rules hence the vote to leave
    You sometimes take it too far, Lover. Some posters will actually start to believe that you don't like me.

As an individual, of course I have not had much influence on either domestic or EU politics, but democracy doesn't really work on individual voices. Like everyone else who chooses to vote, I've expressed views upon who I want as my MP, which in turn feeds into a choice upon who should be in government, which then affects British policy in the EU. I've also taken part in the election of MEPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Bercow and Corbyn are determined to kill off Brexit or dilute it that much that it's just not that worth while. Anybody explain why ? !!
    I would imagine either they or their extended family has business interests that would be beneficial if we stayed tied to Europe.

Corbyn just sees it as a vehicle to further his career. A truly desperate individual.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Nope. Just heard summary of key changes on news. It's not rocket science to pick out the intention behind it and why, when the dep leader of the ERG heard of it said "this smells like brexit". We know what they want, and the EU laws stop them doing it.
    Raging my old mate, I've always been curious: do tin foil hats get sweaty?

I know that you side stepped the issue earlier, but if you can have worker's right set by the EU because you fear a Tory assault upon them, can I have British fiscal policy set by the German government to guard against Labour’s current financial policies? As someone who would almost certainly say that they are committed to equality, I'm sure you can see that would only be fair.

And those Icelanders really do a very good job on Family Law if you want to suggest to Wes that Labour hands out some British law making powers to Reykjavik.

Didn't seem to work for the 17+ million individuals did it?

Didn't seem to work for the 17+ million individuals did it?
    Iceland only has a population of around 340 000, Zyles.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Raging my old mate, I've always been curious: do tin foil hats get sweaty?

I know that you side stepped the issue earlier, but if you can have worker's right set by the EU because you fear a Tory assault upon them, can I have British fiscal policy set by the German government to guard against Labour’s current financial policies? As someone who would almost certainly say that they are committed to equality, I'm sure you can see that would only be fair.

And those Icelanders really do a very good job on Family Law if you want to suggest to Wes that Labour hands out some British law making powers to Reykjavik.
    You almost always take it too far especially where Labour is concerned as you never miss the opportunity to have a swipe regardless of the relevence
    Was your mother once chased by a Labour politician?

Rule preventing us helping industry eg steel Could never understand how we could bail out banks
    So you think that freedom of movement is damaging to UK interests do you?
    Nope, but that's the default one really. Very few Brexiteers can get beyond that when asked that question! Did we really commit as UK government to either bail out steel or not bail out banks?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Erm.., We don't directly elect Prime Ministers in this country, Roly. I'm struggling to work out which country you have in mind as I don't think many do.
    Nice side step as usual. I didn't know you were a dance instructor Mr Kerr. Plainly there are no ends to your talents. Its probably your multi talents that makes you so attractive to me. xx mwhaaah

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Nope, but that's the default one really. Very few Brexiteers can get beyond that when asked that question! Did we really commit as UK government to either bail out steel or not bail out banks?
    Make it clear
    Which of my two points are you referring to?

Page 339 of 349 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341 ... LastLast