+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/t Advice re ***ting.

O/t Advice re ***ting.

I consider myself to be reasonably up to date on the technological front..after all I have an iPad and an iPhone.

I was reading Professor Tanya Byron in the Sunday Times recently and she was giving some relationship advice and suggested ***ting.

Now coincidentallly on Monday Mrs K happened to suggest that I was spending too much time on here plus the betting sites and neglecting her a bit.

I have to admit that since doing my 6 month gynae SHO job in 1982 I've been a bit put off by all this rather messy *** stuff although I consider myself to be quite good at the practical aspects of it.

I decided to follow Tanya's advice and got out my iPhone with a view to sending Mrs K a few raunchy texts.

I have never done this and quickly realised that I didn't know what to say.

I have heard that it is now the norm amongst the under 40s so would be grateful for any advice on what I should text.

re: O/t Advice re ***ting.

Kempo, I'm sure a man of your calibre knows what to say, but matters of such delicacy are always helped with new ideas.

Just text her about the things you'd like to do to her, avoid topics like burying her under the patio or sticking her head in the oven (I assume you have a gas Aga) and you'll be fine.

Q: Do you talk to your wife during ***?
    A: Yes if there's a phone handy.

:-)

My wife would smack me in the mush if I sent dirty texts to her. I'll stick to "date night" where we go to the cinema or something.

Incidentally - Gone Girl is brilliant.

I think the idea is to take a photo of your private parts get it leaked on to the internet,don't forget to get the Mrs to take a naked one and do the same, if its good enough for all these celebs it's good enough for you !

Time to dust off the wide angle lens

Anal Dear ?

ive found the dirtier the better. compliments are always best. avoid telling her what you are planning on doing to her, she will prob wet herself laughing.

if the reply comes back as how disgusted she is with you.
    best re-reply would be ooops sorry that was meant to go to your sister (or brother if you prefer)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonneville
    Anal Dear?
    Depends on how much you are willing to pay I suppose.

Make sure you text the right person. I've made that mistake, just ask Villa.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant
    Make sure you text the right person. I've made that mistake, just ask Villa.
    remember that scum ,still makes me smile

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast