+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s got there Wembley ticket booked?

Mine a 4 digit number and no problems apart from trying to get a row that wasn’t at front.

Have you updated your log in account since RUFC changed the system (I had to)

No surprise someone’s having problems though is it

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Mine a 4 digit number and no problems apart from trying to get a row that wasn’t at front.

Have you updated your log in account since RUFC changed the system (I had to)

No surprise someone’s having problems though is it
    ive never had a online account as ive always dealt direct with MH or his staff. maybe thats the problem. im sure it will get sorted.. if i dont get a ticket i will just turn up kicking n screaming till they let me in.. im sure it will work

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    No mate. Mine is a 4 digit number..
    According to wembley I don't exist though I do on the Rotherham site..
    Only 1 of our 3 season tickets were recognised. Thankfully only needed 4 tickets so all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Hope you sort it mate I did hear something similar happening and that guy just added a 0 before his number and got it to work. Not sure if it will work for you but worth a try
    just tried this. na, no good...

If you do it on line at the mo, (not tried phone yet) I think a season ticket holder can buy for non season ticket holders , but only if they all have a club customer number ???

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    If you do it on line at the mo, (not tried phone yet) I think a season ticket holder can buy for non season ticket holders , but only if they all have a club customer number ???
    My dad don’t have a customer number and I got one for him so I’m not sure that’s right. All you need is 1 season ticket then select number of tickets you want

Ok silly , may be it's an iPad thing , I will try an actual computer, thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by daveeed View Post
    Ok silly , may be it's an iPad thing , I will try an actual computer, thanks for the update
    When it asks for customer number only but the season ticket in then move to next page

10 tickets in Cat 2. No issues at all

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    10 tickets in Cat 2. No issues at all
    Pleased that you seem to have got your enthusiasm back mate,you had me worried around xmas time.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast