+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Watt

We should bring GMS in. We need some proven quality. Would still get plenty goals at this level if fit. We need to do something to bolster our attacking options. Moult has the weight of the world on his shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    We should bring GMS in. We need some proven quality. Would still get plenty goals at this level if fit. We need to do something to bolster our attacking options. Moult has the weight of the world on his shoulders
    I think GMS was finished last season. Bringing him in now and all i see is him warming the treatment table with an attitude very similar to Watt.

Maybe so.

Not the time for GMS, a totally different player now.

We should be playing Kai

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Not the time for GMS, a totally different player now.

We should be playing Kai
    100%.

Walton
    Grimshaw Gallagher Holt McMann
    Sibbald Docherty
    Cudjoe Glass Fotheringham
    Moult

.......is probably the team when everyone is fit, with Cudjoes place being the only one really up for grabs. We aren't however, blessed with too many right sided forward players. Can see Goodwin throwing Glass out wide to accommodate Watt.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    100%.

Walton
    Sibbald Docherty
    Moult

.......is probably the team when everyone is fit, with Cudjoes place being the only one really up for grabs. We aren't however, blessed with too many right sided forward players. Can see Goodwin throwing Glass out wide to accommodate Watt.
    The team picks itself. It exactly the one you posted. I think Gooswin feels he uses his squad better starting Middleton and having Kai as an impact player. It's not really working though. Time to give Kai a start. I guess he will play in Cudjoes role now.

You can almost guarantee whatever player comes off the bench will have an impact, more space at that stage, real test is being able to do it frim the start. Moult is only player of the front players to have justified his starts. Cudjoe did well at the start, but has faded a little the past couple of matches. I think the manager should be mixing it up more, even if it's just in match, switching cudjoe and watt for example, or even Middleton behind moult, but he seems set on the starting formation up front.

Fotheringham Def due a run, due to his recent goals and assists. Meekison/mochrie might have roles too, not writing off Middleton or watt either, though their outputs have been poor

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    100%.

Walton
    Sibbald Docherty
    Moult

I really do hope that JG is trying to get close to that team on the park. But on recent performances, its Kai in for Cudjoe and persevere with Middleton, unless im missing someone to play on the left thats not T Watt. Pretty harsh on Tilson once Doc and Sibbald are fit as he has done quite well since his arrival.

Too early for that team this weekend me thinks because of injuries and suspension, but hope to see it at home v Queens Park.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    The team picks itself. It exactly the one you posted. I think Gooswin feels he uses his squad better starting Middleton and having Kai as an impact player. It's not really working though. Time to give Kai a start. I guess he will play in Cudjoes role now.
    The problem for me would be Kai will definitely be a better impact player as opponents are tiring than Middleton would be. I see your argument though.

Anybody know when Docherty is due back?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)