+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: West brom

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Bit of a shock that..looks like they are doing a Leeds
    Bit sad when we do that so often we become a verb!!

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Yes exactly like us, WBA battered Stoke but couldnt score, watch this space, us and W.Brom are top two come end of season.
    Believe you me we did NOT batter Stoke. We gave them an early goal, they sat back and not ONCE did we look like scoring. I could have saved what Butland had to face.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Bit sad when we do that so often we become a verb!!
    Plenty of other clubs have bottled it over the years/seasons..not just us..but it fits in with peoples agendas to say doing a Leeds!
    Derby County for one..big time bottlers in the Championship promotion race for a few seasons not so long ago.

Until we actually go up it will continue....
    Last edited by Rev72; 21-01-2020 at 12:56 PM.

The chasers are scoring FFS. We are assured of rock all and cannot be guaranteed to beat anyone. They'd better splash the cash!

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Believe you me we did NOT batter Stoke. We gave them an early goal, they sat back and not ONCE did we look like scoring. I could have saved what Butland had to face.
    Very true....we were toothless and never really bothered them...
    Perhaps both Leeds and the Baggies used up all their luck in the first part of the season....
    Anyway....lots still to play for......for about ten clubs now.....
    Funny....the top two clubs have won 2 games out of possibly 16 between each...and still clear....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Very true....we were toothless and never really bothered them...
    Perhaps both Leeds and the Baggies used up all their luck in the first part of the season....
    Anyway....lots still to play for......for about ten clubs now.....
    Funny....the top two clubs have won 2 games out of possibly 16 between each...and still clear....
    Funny? What the fu cks funny about that?
    Last edited by Billyni; 21-01-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Cause it's fantasy football..that's what's funny.
    Do you actually take this stuff serious?
    Worse fool you...😇
    When footballers started earning in one weekend what the supporters watching them might take 5 years hard work to earn....it went fantasy for me.
    Screw that...😂

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Cause it's fantasy football..that's what's funny.
    Do you actually take this stuff serious?
    Worse fool you...��
    When footballers started earning in one weekend what the supporters watching them might take 5 years hard work to earn....it went fantasy for me.
    Screw that...��

Have to agree there mate, I've said it before at least in this league there is real COMPETITION each week and every game, At least the players tend [Especially the ones who haven't just dropped out of the prem] put in a shift every game, so despite the gloom and doom - it isn't life and death on ther line here.

Perspective!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Have to agree there mate, I've said it before at least in this league there is real COMPETITION each week and every game, At least the players tend [Especially the ones who haven't just dropped out of the prem] put in a shift every game, so despite the gloom and doom - it isn't life and death on ther line here.

Perspective!
    Exactly...
    I keep telling the lads and lassies on the Baggies site that....
    As I work in an ICU and see plenty of death of young and old people......it really is hard to agree with Bill Shankly on football.....Its a game and some times a pretty poor game at that...
    But really like this league as you say....never know what will happen......
    All the best!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)