+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T When will people learn about Bully dogs?

O/T When will people learn about Bully dogs?

Why does anyone want of these breed of dogs? The poor woman actually owned these dogs, they knew her, they were part of her family.

Yes, dog owners, no names, will come on here and spout it's not the dog but the owner, trying telling that to her poor family.

There is something radically wrong about this breed of dog. I was recently visiting my local newsagent and two low lives had two with them, fair do's they were muzzled but they eyed and stared me like they wanted to attack so I ended up walking around a car which the plebs thought was funny. Stupid little hard boys with their dogs.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-69041493

Yip, totally agree Brin. I know people who say the same about them, no doubt this poor women thought the same.

As for the 2 plebs, it's something of a status symbol. Look at me, i'm hard.......no sad.

If the law said that if you get caught with 1, we'll find you a job, lots would get rid of them.,,lol

But if you want to raise a concern about somebody keeping an unregistered bully dog who do you report it to?

Police? Council? , neither are interested

They always say "it's the owners, mine are soft and love children". But they're bred to kill. The only reason to get one instead of a normal dog is if you want to look tough and intimidate people.

They are clearly a status symbol of a 'certain breed' (pun very much intended). Like many things,why won't the media call it out for what it is?

2001. Two deaths from dogs
    2018. Nil
    2023. 16, a big jump.

We simply have no government with enough guts to destroy them all. Terrible.

2nd on list is rottweilers, destroy all them ?
    Then staffies, and even labs. Yep put them all down
    Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Why does anyone want of these breed of dogs? The poor woman actually owned these dogs, they knew her, they were part of her family.

Yes, dog owners, no names, will come on here and spout it's not the dog but the owner, trying telling that to her poor family.

There is something radically wrong about this breed of dog. I was recently visiting my local newsagent and two low lives had two with them, fair do's they were muzzled but they eyed and stared me like they wanted to attack so I ended up walking around a car which the plebs thought was funny. Stupid little hard boys with their dogs.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-69041493
    I remember when a dog was ripping to bits a seal on the banks of the Thames a while back,and you jumped on the hard man owner, before even checking and the owner turned out to be a female barrister.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    I remember when a dog was ripping to bits a seal on the banks of the Thames a while back,and you jumped on the hard man owner, before even checking and the owner turned out to be a female barrister.
    What a strange post????? And your point is what exactly?

My thread was to clearly highlight how dangerous and out of control these dogs can turn so easily as compared to other breeds.
    Last edited by Brin; 21-05-2024 at 10:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast