+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's play - Half a season

Let's play - Half a season

2015/16
    First half crap
    Second half great

2016/17
    First half great
    Second half crap

2017/18
    First half crap
    Second half great ??? (Fingers crossed)

It's like being on a rollercoaster.
    I'm hopeful and fairly confident that it's all coming together now - so for next season - and it's been a long long time coming - that we will have a FULL season that is great.

I think we'll be right. Don't know where wins 'll come and how but I've seen enough to think there are worse teams.

Its going to be very close , can imagine it going down to the last game of the season and you know who scoring for Derby to send us down

Pity we didn't have this squad at the beginning we wouldn't be in this position in lg but hopefully we can turn it round

Like I've said on another thread. If Hecky's all he's supposed to be we'll escape.

There's only a handful of seasons that have been 'great' in my 30 odd years as a Barnsley fan so asking/hoping for things to end up great as a whole is a dead rubber in my eyes. We try and build, establish ourselves a bit then hope for a 'great season'

What Hecky has to say to his players is you ve tried your best but that wasnt good enough. These new lads are going to play and take some of your places. Thiam and Bradshaw you've tried but Mcburnie and Moore are going to be given a run because you were on field to score goals and you haven't been. Williams I'm sorry you got suspended but Gardners made the shirt his own and Mallans distribution is better. Knasmullners here now so we'll have a look at him in there aswell. Mahoney is playing because Izgrove's sicknote doesnt run out til a week next tuesday. Mills and Pinillos are playing because they're ols buddies from Forest and I'm looking at developing partnerships all over the pitch.

FOTE=Ponte_Steve24;38784540]What Hecky has to say to his players is you ve tried your best but that wasnt good enough. These new lads are going to play and take some of your places. Thiam and Bradshaw you've tried but Mcburnie and Moore are going to be given a run because you were on field to score goals and you haven't been. Williams I'm sorry you got suspended but Gardners made the shirt his own and Mallans distribution is better. Knasmullners here now so we'll have a look at him in there aswell. Mahoney is playing because Izgrove's sicknote doesnt run out til a week next tuesday. Mills and Pinillos are playing because they're ols buddies from Forest and I'm looking at developing partnerships all over the pitch.[/QUOTE]

Hmm , we will see over the coming months and I'll keep my powder dry for now .

We’ll stop up and of that there is not a shred of doubt

In fact I’m that confident that if we go down I’ll let the sister in laws dog stay at mine for the night as a forfeit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast