+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If we get relegated this season - then ....

If we get relegated this season - then ....

The blame for that is two fold:

1) The inability of Patrick Cryne and directors at that time to construct better contracts for players - and the consequent loss of most of the first team last season - which we never recovered from.

2) The decision today by Hecky to jump ship and leave Barnsley when they are just one point off relegation.
    An unbelievable and unforgivable act of treason against his own town that will never ever be forgotten by fans of Barnsley Football Club.

Sirrah,
    Your epistole resembles that of the utterances of an oaf, the oafiest cove in Oafsville.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post

1) The inability of Patrick Cryne and directors at that time to construct better contracts for players - and the consequent loss of most of the first team last season - which we never recovered from.

2) The decision today by Hecky to jump ship and leave Barnsley when they are just one point off relegation.
    An unbelievable and unforgivable act of treason against his own town that will never ever be forgotten by fans of Barnsley Football Club.
    You don't speak for me or thousands of others .

Talks ballax

If we get relegated this season Laura loves the matchdays so much that we're getting a season ticket in league 1 and backing the club again. Matters not to her that Hecky has gone. She liked him but she's looking forward to saturday.

Tom Thumbs side winning promotion at Wembley with Hecky at the helm was one of my favourite BFC memories.
    When we drop to league one I'll still support my club.
    He jumped before he was pushed, that's not treason it's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post

Idiot