+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: All quiet on the takeover thingy

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    What's Mike Martin got to do with it?

All hypothecticals and opinion.

If we are failing then of course that can't go on forever. It all depends on how things unfold. But he must get a fair chance.

What if we are top or competing at the top. Will you still insist on him being sacked?
    All MM has to do with it is you sound just like him when it comes to Csaba and his future.

I don't have to make a case for him being sacked in 6 months time because I'm making the case he should be sacked now. You havn't given any real reasons as to why he should remain except to say that he needs time. OK, in the time he's been here he has made so many elementary errors with line ups, formations, substitutions, lack of motivation on the pitch etc etc, it's like a stuck record, it's obvious he's not a coach that commands respect and can motivate.
    (Saying that I thought we looked more composed for 60 minutes tonight than we have for a while. But we lost because he fked up the first leg))

Manana amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    All MM has to do with it is you sound just like him when it comes to Csaba and his future.

I don't have to make a case for him being sacked in 6 months time because I'm making the case he should be sacked now. You havn't given any real reasons as to why he should remain except to say that he needs time. OK, in the time he's been here he has made so many elementary errors with line ups, formations, substitutions, lack of motivation on the pitch etc etc, it's like a stuck record, it's obvious he's not a coach that commands respect and can motivate.
    (Saying that I thought we looked more composed for 60 minutes tonight than we have for a while. But we lost because he fked up the first leg))

Manana amigo!
    All opinions. 👍

Credibility is what’s missing at Tannadice and we need to get it back quickly, Shabba ain’t The the one though, he couldn’t claim a berth in a three man urinal when only two cocks are trying to piss. Hopefully we hear on Monday at the 12 noon conference that the takeover has happened and then what the new bosses intend to do next season.

This 💯

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Frank ...I respect many of your posts but the support of csaba cannot be sustained

What does csaba have to do to prove to you what a total clown he is in every single way.

He picks the wrong team.

He fails to motivate players

He fails to organise the team.

Set pieces are awful.

No out ball at corners - wtf

He makes terrible susbstitutions

He makes no substitutions after complaining about tiredness endlessly before a match

He plays a near full strength team before play offs in a dead rubber when complaining still about tiredness

He talks utter drivel at press conferences

We were joint top when he came in. He said he would get us up as champions.

He has failed totally and completely

He has provided some of the WORST results in the clubs history of the last 60 years

Save stripping off naked and running around tannadice what else does he have to do to prove to you that he is an awful manager
    Sorry! Tech issues. I meant ..... this 💯 %

Used to get slated on here since black feb

And here we are now ? Where’s all the royal arch brigade now ?

How many Arabs sat and let this happen ?

Blame the team, the management and the board but the fans sat did f@ck all while we were getting literally
    Shafted by Thompson, southern and Martin!

Protests to get McLean out yet shat ourselves and targeted fans who went against the regime ! Bit of a minter to be honest and lack of fan unity .... here we are ! A joke

Quote Originally Posted by PUTAMADRE View Post

Blame the team, the management and the board but the fans sat did f@ck all while we were getting literally

Protests to get McLean out yet shat ourselves and targeted fans who went against the regime ! Bit of a minter to be honest and lack of fan unity .... here we are ! A joke
    Presumably you include yourself in this inactivity.

Quote Originally Posted by PUTAMADRE View Post

And what did you that the rest of us never?

And what do you propose we do now?

One positive is that if this takeover does happen us being in a lower division means Thompson gets less money for his shares. I hope he pishes it against the wall and ends up begging outside visocchis the horrible kunt

How anyone can want the manager to continue after this season is beyond me. The glue must be ****ing strong in them parts.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)