+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 280 of 530 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    140 pages and we've only signed 3 players
    Imagine what it would be like if any were decent?? 😱

*for the interest of health and safety....I admit that especially the young lad from Hamilton might eventually be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Imagine what it would be like if any were decent?? 😱

*for the interest of health and safety....I admit that especially the young lad from Hamilton might eventually be decent.
    To be fair, I don’t think anyone is moaning about any of the signings made.
    It’s the lack of them & the threadbare nature of the squad.

Maybe the clubs hinting that there won’t be much more signings with the article on their website about Campbell,Ross and Anderson hoping to break through.

I suppose if we sign guys like Ball and Nowak these guys aren’t going to get as much games,and everyone is always moaning that we don’t play the youngsters enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    To be fair, I don’t think anyone is moaning about any of the signings made.
    It’s the lack of them & the threadbare nature of the squad.
    I reckon the guy Gleeson is going to be absolute dross (I am being genuine).
    He is not a tough tackling midfielder that we think he might be and he unfortunately will probably spend more time on the treatment table.

Forrester will produce the odd bit of magic but it will be not enough to convince us of his worth as he will generally under perform.

Ferguson will be given a decent chance I reckon and will be half decent and will improve as time goes on. He will be the best out the 3 signings by a distance.

Come back and give me all the flack I deserve if I am wrong....I don’t mind being wrong sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Maybe the clubs hinting that there won’t be much more signings with the article on their website about Campbell,Ross and Anderson hoping to break through.

I suppose if we sign guys like Ball and Nowak these guys aren’t going to get as much games,and everyone is always moaning that we don’t play the youngsters enough.
    That’s certainly not the McInnes mantra.
    The only youngster in his tenure that’s broken through (McKenna) did so by default.

Can you really see him playing 3 regularly?

Mind you he may not have a choice if it stays as is.

He is not a tough tackling midfielder that we think he might be and he unfortunately will probably spend more time on the treatment table.

Forrester will produce the odd bit of magic but it will be not enough to convince us of his worth as he will generally under perform.

Ferguson will be given a decent chance I reckon and will be half decent and will improve as time goes on. He will be the best out the 3 signings by a distance.

Come back and give me all the flack I deserve if I am wrong....I don’t mind being wrong sometimes.
    How many times do we have to hear that Peterborough rated Forrester as a multi million pound player but somehow managed to sell him to us for about £200,000

How many times have you seen them play to form this opinion?

How many times have you seen them play to form this opinion?
    He's obviously bored tonight so logged on to try a bit of trolling. Best ignored imo.

That’s certainly not the McInnes mantra.
    The only youngster in his tenure that’s broken through (McKenna) did so by default.

Can you really see him playing 3 regularly?

Mind you he may not have a choice if it stays as is.
    Exactly,he won’t have an option if it stays as is.

If we are going to sign anyone I would rather we signed a player who is going to be a first team pick although I guess it kind of makes sense to sign a right sided defender to cover Logan and Devlin.

I don’t think Ball is the answer for that,he done okay in defensive midfield during the split but was atrocious at right back in the semi so I can’t imagine him being any better as a centre back.

If Ball signs Nowak will be let go I would guess. Considine and Reynolds would both play before them when a centre half is required (other than SM/MD) so certainly no requirement to sign both.

Page 280 of 530 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast